Out of This World Entertainment have been serving clients throughout the LA(Lower Alabama) and Florida Panhandle since 2000. We are by no means the largest DJ and Music service around, but we feel that our smaller size allows us to provide you, our clients with more personalized service. When you speak with us, you're speaking with the owners.
Out of This World Entertainment are professional Disc Jockeys who seek to maintain the highest standards of quality in the mobile entertainment industry.
Our DJ's follow strict guidelines and have the experience and dedication needed to make your party a great success!
Our DJ are professionals every step of the way, and you can be confident that they will present the appropriate skills, demeanor, and appearance for your event.
One reason Out of This World Entertainment has become so successful is: We listen closely to your ideas about your special event. We are happy to get together with you and customize your event.
Contact Us Today!
"Out of This World Entertainment in FAYETTEVILLE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 15
7 yrs Seattle, 8 Years in the Florida Panhandle(Panama City Club LaVila DJ) 2Years Wilmington/Jacksonville....
(Military Owner) Now out of the military and living in Fayetteville..
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
Aaron Estes 334-494-0044
Stephine Smith 334-393-4845
Byron Bennit 850-573-1327
WOBC OIC 334-255-2837
Aviation Landing 334-598-2428
Donna Grant 479-673-7027
Mike Scott 850-579-0260
Debbie Dryden 850-352-1006
Dominick Dzenbowski 925-899-4113
Other Search Terms: DJs in FAYETTEVILLE, FAYETTEVILLE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NC, including: Raleigh, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Durham, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Cary, Myrtle Beach, Chapel Hill, Florence, Jacksonville, Concord, Salisbury, Lexington, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Burlington, Monroe, Wilson, Sanford, Matthews, Asheboro, Lumberton, Conway, Apex, Kannapolis, Kinston, Thomasville, Kernersville, Henderson, Reidsville, Clayton, Fort Bragg, Hartsville, Garner, Wake Forest, Albemarle, Rockingham, Darlington .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.