Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Free consultation- We'll take the time to meet with you at our office, your home or even the location of the reception before your wedding date to plan your reception's events from start to finish.
Give us a call at 918-232-4087 or Toll Free at 1-866-411-9333
Reasonable Volume- We'll set the volume at a level that allows your guests to speak without shouting across the table. Yet allowing them to enjoy the crystal clear sounds to dance to.
We're Dressed To Impress- Your DJ wears a professional tuxedo for all formal events! Nothing else would be right at such an occasion. If it is a theme wedding we are happy to work with that as well, customer satisfaction is #1.
Clean, Professional Equipment-
Our setup is aesthetically pleasing, compact, and of the highest quality- you'll love our sound! Our wireless microphones are all static-free, and a second system is available for ceremonies or cocktail hours taking place outside of the main reception room. If your wanting to do a photo montage feel free to use our projector or screen at no additional fee at the reception
Video Dance Party- We have one of the newest and biggest video dance party's available for your event! Just ask us about this!
Free Frozen Drink Machines!- Thats right when you book Pro Sound you will get to use one of our very professional frozen drink machines at the event!*
*Drink mix extra charge
**Please note that all items are optional and you don't have to use all of the above mentioned, its your event!
"Pro Sound Entertainment in TULSA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 12
Entertaining Oklahoma for over 10 years.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
"I was impressed. Your interaction with the guests was great. Thanks for a successful event" Helping us by leading the events made everything SO MUCH less stressful. All the "older" guests who we were so worried about had the best time and said that they were glad they stayed. You were so right when you said you got everyone evolved.
Todd And Regina Jan 03'
Thanks for making the graduation party a great success! The kids had a blast and the adults really loved the interaction and even some of the rock we liked!
George O. -Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks for making our new product launch a success. Your sound system and staff are great to work with as usual. When we launch another agent store we will call you!
Mendy B- US Cellular Agent Markets
When you said you would be the DJ I was so glad to know who I was working with and I am glad that I decided to go with you and not somone else, thanks for making our day very special.
Steph & John Lucas- Wedding May 04'
Again you have made our holiday party a great one, I think that your interaction, customer service and follow thru are the reason we keep using you, everyone had a blast.
Randy C. MCI(WorldCom)-Tulsa, Ok
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in TULSA, TULSA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OK, including: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Wichita, Springfield, Edmond, Norman, Olathe, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Joplin, Hot Springs National Park, Springdale, Rogers, Hutchinson, Enid, Muskogee, Stillwater, Sherman, Yukon, Shawnee, Bartlesville, Claremore, Russellville, Paris, Ponca City, Ardmore, Emporia, Sapulpa, Van Buren, Denison, Ada, Sand Springs, Mcalester, Harrison, Tahlequah, Duncan, Owasso, Mountain Home .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.