We approach DJ Entertainment a different way. We chose to avoid the way of the hula hoop, the tambourine, the sombrero hat, the chicken costume, and the inflatable guitars. In other words, cheese. We approach your event from a professional entertainment position. We are a group of professional on air broadcasters that bring our training and experience to your event with a desire to play great music and professionally host and emcee events. We don't do all the tricks a typical mobile DJ service does. We simply play the hits and provide you with a professional that knows how to do it. Your guests simply show up and the rest falls into place.
All of our personality based entertainers have the following:
On Air Radio Experience
Diverse music background
Ability to read the crowd
Professional speaking skills
Years of experience working with diverse groups of people in a entertainment setting
Knows what works and what doesn't work
"All Digital DJ in KENTWOOD" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20
Our mission is to be the best source for DJ entertainment in the Great Lakes Area, best in quality, best in cost, and best in service, and offer a perfect match between our talent and our clients.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Big Band/Swing Christian Country Gospel/Religious Jazz New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Techno/House/Electronica Vocal/Standards
Tim & Hillary Nicholas
Bob you were great We were so excited to hire you based on talking to you on the phone and you were even better than we thought. Thank you for everything you did everyone absolutely loved the music and the way you preformed. thanks again Bob and we will be sure to refer you to anyone who needs a terrific DJ!!
Sandy & Phillip Odren
Tony Brooks did an awesome job for us and we are so glad you have him working for you. We have several upcoming marriages in the next two years and we will have be contacting you to do our receptions. Great job Tony.
Leigh Ann & Tony Leik
Bob, thanks for handing the "cake crisis" with the catering staff. Tony and I had so much fun that my legs were so Sunday morning.
Brenda & Brent Thelen
Thanks for doing what WE wanted Bob, and not what some members of our family THOUGHT we wanted. You are a true pro and thanks for making our wedding day fun.
Rob & Heather Allen
Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Thanks for the hands on direction of the event. We appreciate everything you have done and everyone had a great time.
Other Search Terms: DJs in KENTWOOD, KENTWOOD DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MI, including: Grand Rapids, Flint, Lansing, South Bend, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Muskegon, Jackson, Elkhart, Battle Creek, Holland, Bay City, Midland, Wyoming, East Lansing, Mishawaka, Goshen, Portage, Mount Pleasant, Howell, Brighton, Grand Blanc, Niles, Benton Harbor, Fenton, Rockford, Burton, Owosso, Grand Haven, Hudsonville, Granger, Flushing, Grandville, Coldwater, Jenison, Mount Morris, Saint Joseph, South Lyon, Clio .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.