Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Hey Mr DJ is a full service Mobile DJ company using state of the art sound and lighting equipment. Our digital quality music is delivered via Dell Inspiron 7500 P-4 laptops and Numark CD-mix 2 digital players. We use all Peavey Pro-gear sound equipment to assure each event will have outstanding digital sound. We cover all of Montana, Idaho and Eastern Washington
"HEY MR DJ in MISSOULA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20
20 years experience , 12 offices in Montana, Neveda, Idaho, Washington, and Wyoming.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
Elbow Room, The Boardroom , Stockman's, University of Montana, Broadway Sports bar, Hammerjacks, Washington Group, Watkins Shepard , Grizzly Athletic Assn, Microsoft , State of Montana.
Hundreds of others....
“Thank you so much for the wonderful job that you did with our wedding. We especially appreciate the extra time you gave us. You are a marvelous host! You’ve found your talent Tyler and I’m glad that we found you for our celebration. You were part of what made it perfect!”
Sue & Tom Jones
“Thanks so much for being our DJ for our wedding. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how awesome you are. We loved everything you did, our guests raved about you and your style. You are the best!”
Dihann& Paul Hesler
“Just wanted to write and say thanks! I couldn’t have asked for or gotten a better DJ you were great!Thanks for keeping our wedding running smoothly.You just took control and made everything beautiful. You are a true showman.”
Terrie & Art Charland
“We just wanted to let you know how thrilled we were with our reception music. We have received numerous compliments on the variation and style. We appreciate your “ear” for perfection and attention to detail. Thank you for makiing our wedding a memorable one. Thank you again with our best wishes.”
“We would like to express our gratitude for making our wedding reception go so smoothly. we also appreciate your personal touch which made the night that much more memorable.”
Philip & Lori Willette
“On behalf of the Missoula County Republican Committee, I would like to thank you for donating your time and talent to the fundraiser at the Missoula Country Club. You helped make the event enjoyable for all. Again many thanks”
Missoula County Republican Committee
“Everybody had a great time. Lot’s also asked where I found such a great DJ. Let me know if I owe you any extra”
Maryann & Jim Denton
“Thank you for helping us out in September during our dance, your assistance was greatly appreciated. Your reputation is well known and I think we could draw a wider variety of youth if we advertised in the community that you will be at the getaway.”
Laurie Finer, YMCA Director
“Thank you for everything you did. Our wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun and we owe that to you. So many people came up to us and said how much fun they had and what a great job you did. Thanks for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!”
Bille Jo & Craig Brown
“Thanks so much for making our 40th anniversary party extra special. You did a really great job and it was most appreciated.”
Connie & Bucky Willette
“Brian and I would like to thank you for the awesome job you did at the wedding. Nobody ever left the dance floor and that’s what we wanted. We had a great time.!”
Tonya & Brian Lancer
“We wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful job you did at our wedding. Everyone had a fabulous time and you did a great job. The evening flowed along beautifully. It was nice not having to worry. Thank you again.”
Jessica & Chris Brinza
“We would like to thank you for the wonderful entertainment yopu provided for us and our guests. Everyone had a great time and having you there helped pull everything together. We will be recommending you to our family and friends.”
Kate & Rusty
“Thank you so much for helping us pull it off! We certainly couldn’t have done it without your help. You did an excellent job and brought new meaning to smooth and fun!”
Hillary & William Bush
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in MISSOULA, MISSOULA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MT, including: Spokane, Boise, Yakima, Billings, Idaho Falls, Missoula, Kennewick, Pocatello, Great Falls, Nampa, Helena, Bozeman, Meridian, Coeur D Alene, Caldwell, Twin Falls, Pasco, Kalispell, Richland, Wenatchee, Butte, Lewiston, Moses Lake, Post Falls, Pullman, Rexburg, Moscow, Ellensburg, Blackfoot, East Wenatchee, Hermiston, Pendleton, Sunnyside, Ontario, Clarkston, Mountain Home, La Grande, Sandpoint, Burley, Jerome .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.