"DJ Hpnotiq in FORT WASHINGTON" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
I have a fifteen year professional career as an on air personality with WHUR, WOL, WJZE, WGAY, WKYS. As a club/mobile DJ, I have performed at several clubs and bars in the DC metro area including Jasper's in Crofton, Lounge 201 on Capitol Hill, The Pour House on Capitol Hill, Bungalow Billiards in Franconia, Bungalow Billiards in Shirlington, Old Glory in Georgetown, "The Library" at Catholic University, Willy K's in Greenbelt, The Goa Palace in Clinton, The Golden Dragon in Fort Washington, The H Street Martini Lounge in DC, The Bottom Line in DC, Frank’s Sports Bar in Oxon Hill, Martini’s in Fort Washington, Club Elite in Temple Hills, Twelve Restaurant & Lounge in DC, The Sideline in Largo, Almaz Restaurant & Lounge on U Street, Third Edition in Georgetown, World of Wings Café & Wingery in Waldorf, Hard Times Café in Waldorf, TGI Friday’s in Waldorf, TGI Friday’s in Springfield, TGI Friday’s in Greenbelt, Tabaq Bistro on U Street, Indulj on U Street, Club Heaven & Hell in Adams Morgan, Tom Tom in Adams Morgan, Moyorga Coffee Roasters at National Harbor, Public House at National Harbor, WXYZ Lounge at National Harbor, and in January 2009 entertained the guests at the Change America Inaugural Gala at The Marriott Renaissance in DC. I also provide entertainment for private parties, BBQs, Weddings, and Corporate Events.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $150.00
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: $150.00
Here are some of my references: Carol Dudley (202)806-5806, Tamala Dotson (301)574-3626, Nikia Strickland (202)509-5141, Lincoln Brown Jr. (202)806-5807, Robin Wesley (310)704-7779, "Boss" Brown (202)412-5406. Sarah DeLucas (202)422-2106.
Other Search Terms: DJs in FORT WASHINGTON, FORT WASHINGTON DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Parkville, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Pasadena, Stafford, Reston, Dundalk, Annandale, Westminster, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Mc Lean .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.