Disc Jockey and Karaoke Jockey, Shew-sical Entertainment promises to provide high quality services with the personal touch and professional care every client deserves. We are available for weddings, corporate events, private parties, reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, picnics, etc. We have thousands of songs in all genres. Tell us what you want or let us choose for you. We will have your guests dancing!
"Shew-sical Entertainment Services in WALKERSVILLE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
With thousands of successfully completed shows, Shew-sical Entertainment has been a leader in the Mobile DJ industry for over 6 years. Winners of "Best of the knot weddings" and Weddingwire's "Bride's Choice" awards, Shew-sical matches couples' need for quality services with a great value.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $50.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Shew-sical is professional, fun and easy to work with!
—Megan and Nick
Thank you for such the amazing job you did at our wedding.
We had a great time and you were so professional and pleasant to work with.
We hired them for our wedding reception and they did a great job working with our changed timeline and reading the crowd to keep things moving.
We really appreciate you meeting with us before the wedding and all the music during.
—AJ and Nicole
Everyone has a great time & danced until the end.
—Chris and Stef Ashley
Your professionalism was great, and the music was played just how we wanted.
—Tim and Jen Slane
You did a great job, adapted perfectly to our changes in schedule, and was a real pleasure to work with.
—Meredith and Alex
You were awesome - the mood & music was exactly what we wanted.
—Brooke and Ross Davis
You truly kept the party moving with the way you paired the music.
—Darlene & Ed Bromwell
We will be sure to refer you every chance we get!
—Lana and Daniel Dayhoff
We have been fortunate to attend many weddings with you as the DJ and will definitely continue to recommend you!
—Desiree and Danny Enck
We were more than satisfied and would recommend your services to all of our friends.
—Abbey and Adam Cichelli
It was awesome, we had such a good time.
—Morgan Groft Strojny
We felt you covered all decades as well. We got so many compliments on you!
We are still getting compliments on what a great job you did at our wedding!
—Josh and Laura Townsend
I would highly recommend Mr. Shew for any event be it social or corporate.
—Jenni Meisner / Ceresville Mansion
Choose Shew-sical and you will not be disappointed.
—Matthew and Deborah Michael
We were truly delighted to have hired Shew-sical Entertainment DJ our wedding!
—Tristan and Joe Baehr
You did a GREAT job. I will surely recommend you to others.
We appreciate you taking over our contract and providing a great service on our wedding day.
—Chuck and Katie Zitrick
Your demeanor and attitude is positive and reflects well in your play list selection. Numerous times you stepped up to the plate in order to fulfill our needs. Furthermore, people just felt good about the atmosphere and had a great time.
—Dario and Betsy Cavazos
I was so happy with the MC'ing and DJ'ing. I think the music made the entire night more special for me & my guests
We really appreciate all you did for us in making our wedding day perfect. Thanks again for EVERYTHING. You were amazing!
—Mark and Jamie Diggs
Our wedding day was so memorable thanks to Shew-sical Entertainment Services.
—Jessica and Mickey Glumac
We had many compliments on our DJ/music at our reception especially our announcement/entrance into our reception when he announced the bridal party.
The flow of the reception was perfect.
—Karim and Kristi Farouki
We were SO pleased to have so many people dancing. We just wanted everyone to have a good time, and you really helped that to happen.
—Michelle and Matthew Poynton
The time and effort he clearly put in to learning all the details of the reception in advance was evident to all, from the timing of everything and cropping one of the songs to learning the precise pronunciation of all the (many) names involved.
—David and Kirsten Wilson
The best wedding advice we can give you - hire Matt Shew to DJ your ceremony/reception!
—Rebecca and John
From the time we selected them til the end, the entire process was easy and stress-free and who wouldn't want that during wedding planning!
Other Search Terms: DJs in WALKERSVILLE, WALKERSVILLE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Trenton, Wilmington, Reading, Arlington, Henrico, Harrisburg, York, Allentown, Woodbridge, Lancaster, Hyattsville, Newark, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Bethlehem, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Charlottesville, West Chester, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Camden, Hagerstown, Norristown, Wilkes Barre, Johnstown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.