Experienced, Professional, Friendly DJs at affordable prices. Music, Lights, Karaoke for weddings and all occasions. Fully insured and member of The National Alliance of Special Event Planners.
Visit www.2wolves.com for details and specials.
"2Wolves DJ Service in FORT PAYNE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 5
In business since 2007, we are a husband and wife team. As a team, we are able to interact with your guests better and keep the music flowing. We can also be your 'coordinator' for your reception or party - insuring the event goes the way YOU want it.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: $100.00
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $350.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Vocal/Standards
Many weddings, school dances and corporate events - too many to mention!- also work with DiscJockeys Now - A National DJ Service
Choosing Music for Wedding Reception
Published on: Thursday 04th of October 2012
Choosing the music for your reception can be a daunting task. You know what songs you like, but what about your guests? Yes, the day should be a reflection of you and your beloved life together, but if you both love hip-hop and invite Grandma, she probably will not be up shaking it on the dance-floor. Not to mention coming up with music to fill an entire evening alone can be a chore. But it need not be overwhelming. Here are some basic tips when it comes to the music.
You don't need four plus hours of music - at least, you don't have to select it all yourself. A good DJ can fill in with appropriate selections based on what few you select.
Think of your Guests - Include songs your parents and other older guests would like. Add some fun songs for the kids. Toss in songs you and your friends always crank up when you hear them played on the radio.
Mix it up - Do a fairly good mix of genres. Not into country? - maybe some of the newer crossover hits.
Avoid Rap - So you two love rap. Still I recommend avoiding. Rap as a genre - for the most part - does not provide for good dancing. And the lyrics of many rap songs are found to be offensive to some people.
Pump It Up - Yes, this is the most romantic day of your lives. And you want the wonderful slow dances. But too many of them and the guests will get restless. Be sure to add some great club dance tunes so they can shake it.
Think Dance - You have a song you totally love - you know all the words and sing along every time you hear it. But Can you dance to it? Unless you are doing Karaoke, have DJ play those type of songs during Dinner/Cocktail time.
Watch The Language - Be sure to insist on all songs being the radio edited version. If there is not one available, then you really dont need that song at your wedding.
Include the Line Dances - You know, The Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide. Even the YMCA can be fun. Don't know them? Check out You Tube - they have instructional videos.
Allow Requests - Allow your DJ to play requests from your guests. If your DJ cannot play requests, find another one who can.
Listen to the Radio - Keep a notepad handy and write down the title and artist to songs you hear that you would love to play at your wedding.
Add some Meaningful Songs - Songs that remind you of milestones. First Date, First Kiss, when he proposed, etc.
ASK FOR HELP - Ask your parents, bridal party, friends, cousins, etc for some good songs. And most of all - Ask your DJ.
Other Search Terms: DJs in FORT PAYNE, FORT PAYNE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service AL, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Marietta, Chattanooga, Decatur, Huntsville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Murfreesboro, Roswell, Cleveland, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Acworth, Rome, Woodstock, Gadsden, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Dalton, Decatur, Newnan, Riverdale, Lilburn, Anniston, Carrollton, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Canton, Athens, Madison, Cullman, Hixson, Austell, Suwanee, Jasper .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.