Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Sonic Karaoke Brigade is Missoula/ Ravalli County's mobile Karaoke/ DJ service! The most entertainment for your $$! We are professional, with personality and style to make your next event the best one yet!
Bachelor / Bachelorette
Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs
Picnic / Luncheon / BBQ's
Games and Announcements
There are things we can do to spice up the party even more! Themed rounds ( i.e. a 70's round where each singer picks a 70's song, then a 80's round where each singer sings an 80's song - this is just one example. Another would be - all guys sing girl songs and girls sing guy songs for a round.) Skits, contests, anything you can think of. I've got some old stand by's too. Of course anything you would like announced to the crowd during the show ill be done so timely and accurately.
Event Planning Service
Once a booking is confirmed, I work with the client as much (or as little) as they want in the planning of their event in order to meet their event requirement. Clients will often want input into the following areas; music requests, music to avoid, special announcements, lighting and special effects required.Event planning is part of my service and is free of charge regardless of how much time it takes.
You can choose a mix of DJ music and karaoke if you wish at no extra charge. Bumper music is always played in between karaoke songs, so there will be no "dead spots" For the DJ music, you can set your own exact play list, choose to stick to a certain genre, or trust me excellent DJ skills and just go with it ;) It's up to you.
Text a Request
I offer a ‘text a request’ service which can be used by your guest during your event. My text a request number appears on a scrolling LED screen along with any other messages that you would like displayed. Guests simply text their request and I’ll play it! This service is optional and free of charge.
Photos and messages
I can run a slide show of photos or messages on one of my screens, either from a DVD or directly from a USB stick. Please feel free to discuss the options with me.
If you have any other ideas about what you would like to be included in your event, then please just ask ! I am always open to ideas and will happily do whatever I can to meet your requirements
Karaoke has been an ongoing passion of mine since I was 15. I started hosting shows in Billings, MT during 2007, and since then have brought the karaoke love to numerous other fine night time establishments in Montana - Mainly in the Missoula area. I have also hosted private parties and wedding events.
"Sonic Karaoke Brigade in HAMILTON" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
I started at a bar in Billings MT, 2007. After I moved to Missoula in 2009, I worked for a local "Karaoke Pimp" ;) for about a year. You may have seen me at The Frenchtown Bar, The Reno, The Other Place, Turah Pines or Poor Henry's. Since then I have started my own Karaoke company! Sonic Karaoke Brigade has hosted several wedding events, A 4th of July party and New Year's Eve party @ Lolo Hot Springs. We currently run a weekly Karaoke/ DJ show at The Silver Coin/ The Office in Hamilton, Thursday nights at 9PM!
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $100.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $50.00
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: $200.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $50.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Other Search Terms: DJs in HAMILTON, HAMILTON DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MT, including: Missoula, Butte, Hamilton, Anaconda, Stevensville, Ronan, Salmon, Orofino, Deer Lodge, Grangeville, Florence, Lolo, Corvallis, Kamiah, Victor, Plains, Whitehall, Kooskia, Saint Ignatius, Darby, Arlee, Clinton, Superior, Seeley Lake, Frenchtown, Boulder, Charlo, Philipsburg, Huson, Lincoln, Alberton, Hot Springs, Weippe, Bonner, Twin Bridges, Saint Regis, Drummond, Pierce, Nezperce, Pablo .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.