Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Welcome to Wedding DJ in Minneapolis. As professional, VIP top DJs, we make sure to be as accommodating as possible to make sure your special event goes smoothly and as planned. We take care of all the announcing you need done and will abide by all the wishes you may have for your special event.† We allow you to choose the type of music you DO and DO NOT want for your event. Our Minneapolis Wedding DJs have experience performing at hundreds of events at some of the most exclusive and luxurious venues in the area. Not only are we professional, we also are down to earth, easy to work with and do everything we can to make sure you and your guests have the time of your lives!
We can provide anything you need for your special event, from custom lighting to custom music that is sure to impress and entertain your guests! When searching for a Wedding DJ in Minneapolis, we know you want to be sure your DJ is professional and trustworthy, that's why we take all the steps to secure your date, have backup equipment and a backup DJ in case of an emergency. We have never missed a show and we put every review we receive on our site for others to see.
"VIP DJ in MINNETONKA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
MN Pro DJ
Phantom Photo Booth
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Photo Booth Starting Price: Not Defined
Photography Starting Price: Not Defined
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Videography Starting Price: Not Defined
We wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to MN Pro DJ, and owner Dave Ley who was our wedding reception DJ! The first thing that jumped out to us about Dave was the fact that his ultimate goal truly is customer satisfaction, and he will do whatever it takes to accommodate you on your special day. He was extremely friendly, professional. Also, he was very easy to reach at any hour and exceedingly supportive throughout the entire planning process, which ultimately paid off with an unforgettable reception dance that people are still complimenting us on! Dave gave his suggestive expertise in regards to his DJ'ing knowledge and craft along the way when we requested, but most importantly listened to us in regards to our vision of the big day and he delivered in a way that far surpassed our expectations! He had the dance floor filled throughout the night, with a mastered approach that kept everyone excited to move to the rhythm, and musical selection knowledge that kept the energy level on the dance floor high at all times. We would absolutely recommend MN Pro DJ and Dave Ley to anyone looking for an UNFORGETTABLE wedding night! Not only because of his flawless expertise, but also because of his genuine, down to Earth approach leading you to the big day that YOU envision!!
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in MINNETONKA, MINNETONKA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MN, including: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Sioux Falls, Duluth, Rochester, Eau Claire, Waterloo, Saint Cloud, La Crosse, Burnsville, Wausau, Eden Prairie, Ames, Osseo, Mankato, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Cedar Falls, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Lakeville, Winona, Mason City, Superior, Fort Dodge, Marshalltown, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Bemidji, Austin, Chippewa Falls, Brainerd, Faribault, Elk River, Circle Pines, Owatonna, Hastings, Marshfield .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.