Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Event Announcers
Our Couples Discover Unique Ways To Make Their Wedding Reception The Talk Of The Town!
Congratulations on your engagement. We can make your reception a day you will always remember and cherish for many years to come and have your guest talking about for years.
We have many services to offer our clients from an online music library where you choose your favorite songs to a full time wedding reception planner and coordinator.
Weddings and Ceremonies are our specialty.
We work with you every step of the way from the day you book us, until the last guest leaves at your reception.
Right Choice DJ's is headed up by one of the most experienced, trusted and reputable Interactive DJ's in Delaware, Maryland and Virginia.
Right Choice DJ's specialize in Weddings, School Dances, Crusin's, Special Events and Parties for any occasion.
Whether you are from Dover, Rehoboth Beach, Georgetown or anywhere in Delaware, to Cambridge, Easton, Salisbury, Annapolis or Beyond the Bay Bridge in Maryland.
We will make you’re function the Ultimate experience that your guest’s will be talking about forever.
The company is under the direction of DJ Brian Stephens. Brian has been a DJ for over 25 years on and off the radio. Simply put, you get what you pay for and ask for when you hire Right Choice DJ's.
You work with one Professional Entertainer & M.C. and one wedding reception planner and coordinator.
We are available from 10 am - 10pm 7 days a week at 443-362-2391 or by email at email@example.com.
We are not a large DJ Entertainment Company with alot of DJ's to choose from. There are only two of us and we have been very successful at what we do for many years and have had most of our business do to referrals.
Each wedding reception has different aspects to how it will be done. We work with you to make sure all details are professionally done to your approval.
If you still feel uncomfortable about a DJ for your wedding reception, give us a call and we can put your minds at ease.
We will explain the services we offer, quote you a price, answer any questions you may have and work with you every step of the way to make your day awesome!!
Why wait call or email us now.
"Right choice DJ's Professional DJ Entertainment in CAMBRIDGE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
11700 Coastal Highway # 1
Ocean City, MD 21842-2499
Caroline Country Club
24820 Pealiquor Road.
Denton, MD 21629
Salisbury Elks Lodge
401 Church Hill Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21804-5614
Easton Fire Department
315 Aurora Park Drive
Easton, MD 21601-3166
Dunes Manor Hotel
2800 N Baltimore Ave
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Kent Manor Inn & Restaurant
500 Kent Manor Drive
Stevensville, Maryland 21666
502 Dutchmans Lane
Easton, MD 21601-3322
Other Search Terms: DJs in CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Newark, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Parkville, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Waldorf, Vienna, Dover, Salisbury, Pasadena, Bel Air, Stafford, Reston, Dundalk, Annandale, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Essex, Capitol Heights .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.