Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Westchester Party Rentals and Entertainment welcomes you to the fastest growing full service entertainment company in the region. We provide exciting amusements, inflatables and entertainment for children and adults at affordable prices. Our goal is to entertain everyone, young and old alike. You and your guests will have nothing but fun, fun, fun. We are updating our site so check back often. If you are planning a Grand Opening, Bat/Bar Mitzvah, Corporate Picnic, School or College Event, Trade Show, Church Event, Fundraiser or any kind of Special Event we've got you covered. We are a group of creative and talented individuals, custom tailoring each idea or event to meet the entertainment needs of our clients. With Westchester Party Rentals and Entertainment as your partner, your event will attract attention and generate excitement, and your guests will have a great time....anytime, anywhere. Westchester Party Rentals and Entertainment proudly serves all of New York State (NYC), New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and the metro Washington, DC region.
Check us out; no party is too small! Use our referral plan and you may be able to get your event for free. Call for more information.
"DJBen in MOUNT KISCO" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20
Our Entertainment Company was started 16 years ago by Ben Powers. The original company was called BH Graphics and was changed to include music and inflatable attractions, casino equipment, karaoke, carnival equipment and my newest attraction "the Conference Bike." Ben started his career as a music coordinator and actor in Richmond, Virginia. As an actor he participated in numerous plays, movies and commercials. He also worked as a stunt man and later danced with the Richmond Ballet. (Some thought he was good.)
His experience as a disc jockey and his association with several entertainment agencies gives Ben the experience necessary to make your event one you won't forget. Ben motivates members of the audience to participate in contests and games designed to entertain participants and spectators alike. Through the use of costumes and props, Ben can turn your event into a special occasion. So, he’s sure to bring a new level of excitement to your next event.
Westchester Party Rentals and Entertainment covers all types of parties from weddings, karaoke, corporate and private parties. We’ve got the best music, whether it's Top 40's, Oldies, Big Band, Motown, Classic Rock, Beach, Rap, R&B, Country or Reggae. Of course, requests are always encouraged. We guarantee you the best possible mix of music to suit the taste of any crowd. Our professional disc jockeys care about your party as much as you do, and our company stands behind every party. We can set up our equipment anywhere and bring everything that you need.
To book your next event, or to have your party customized for your company, call or email Westchester Party Rental’s and Entertainment at 1-877-336-4169.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $250.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $125.00
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: $500.00
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Blues Children's Country Jazz Jewish Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Spanish Vocal/Standards
Tanya Loyd Private and company event 703-969-1312
Anne McDonald Company rodeo 215-699-5871
Ricardo Espinola Wedding Reception 301-906-5881
Allison Campanelli Company event 732-303-1887
Cindy Belsky Mitzvah & Girl Scout events 703-803-3687
Christina Giobinazzo Mont Child Care Annual Meeting 301-984-7680
Bruce Hassett Alan’s Bar Mitzvah 703-242-7757
Spring Is Coming
Published on: Tuesday 31st of January 2012
I actually think we are done with the winter. Are you ready to party. We all need to get out and play. Plan your events with Westchester Entertainment and Party Rentals. We have DJ's and some wonderful amusements that will make your party a huge hit. For all of our upcoming brides we have added our new photo booth and our love bike. Go to the gallery and check it out. The Love Bike is made for 2 but if you want to a larger bike then take a look at the fun cycle. The bike seats 7 in a circle. Everyone pedals. It's an amazing and fun bike.
Other Search Terms: DJs in MOUNT KISCO, MOUNT KISCO DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NY, including: Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, Bronx, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Buffalo, Washington, Rochester, Staten Island, Virginia Beach, Boston, Richmond, Alexandria, Newark, Silver Spring, Jersey City, Norfolk, Syracuse, Trenton, Wilmington, Jamaica, Flushing, Providence, Chesapeake, Reading, Arlington, Erie, Newport News, Yonkers, Worcester, Henrico, Astoria, Schenectady, Harrisburg, York, Allentown, Woodbridge, Lancaster, Hyattsville .
Weddings, Private events and Bar /Bat Mitzvah
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.