Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Video Jocks (VJ)
EE Entertainment LLC is your one stop wedding service. We are a leader in providing professional Disc Jockey service to the Washington Metropolitan market place. We pride ourselves in being your full service party provider. We have a complement of 45 Disc Jockeys, all of whom have a minimum of 7 years of experience. Our DJs use state of the art equipment, which provides the highest quality in sound, as well as a music library that span from the 1930's to the present.
We Offer Photography with professional, photographers that are always in the correct positions to get all those valuable shots. We offer several different packages allowing you to receive the best price. Our photographers have a minimum of 5 years of experience. We put the power in your hands. All photo negatives of your event are given to you.
No need to look for a videographer, Video is here at Epidemic Express Entertainment LLC, your party professionals. Our Staff of videographers have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Your Videographers are always in the right place to capture that special moment, caught on film forever from your reception.
The music for your reception will come from a combination of 3 sources:
"Epidemic in LAUREL" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Very friendly and professional service, with attention given to all details of your event,
Wedding Coordinators and other vendors are also treated professionally at event. Although there was not nearly enough time do all thing we wished it was truly a pleasure having such a reliable
individual at our wedding. Would highly recommend Sounds of Success to all
This letter is to recommend - Marc Johnson - "Sounds of Success". Marc was the DJ at my daughter Jill's wedding reception on October 10. Marc was the Master of Ceremonies and DJ at the reception. The music selection was excellent and his timing throughout the program, from the introductions, to the cake cutting, kept the reception fresh and lively throughout the afternoon. Marc displayed great professionalism in keeping the entertainment focused on the wedding couple and all of the associated activities of the reception. The guest and the wedding couple really enjoyed themselves that afternoon.
Christopher A. Werner
Werner & Ward Communications, Inc
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: $200.00
Best Light Show Starting Price: $400.00
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: $600.00
Photography Starting Price: Not Defined
My wedding was the party of the year, or so I was told! Mark Johnson and Sounds of Success did such a fabulous job of making our special day perfect! Mr. Johnson had a hard crowd to please because we had several professional musicians and DJs in the crowd, the groom being one of them, Jamaicans, Americans,Trinidadians, the Oldie Lovers, the 80's gang, the Hip-hoppers, the Bump-n-Grinders, the R&B lovers, and not to mention my mother! We take music VERY seriously in my family and Mr. Johnson understood that if the music was not perfect the wedding would be ruined...but no pressure (LOL). Mr. Johnson made the process pain free, something which every bride can appreciate at a time when everything seems impossible and the question of "Exactly how much do I love this man again...?" keeps going through her mind.
I highly recommend Sounds of Success and so do all of the people who attended my wedding and could not move for a few days afterwards because they "Had not danced that much in years!"
N. McIntosh-Mackall Bride
The DJ services of Sounds of Success are personable, accommodating and very
entertaining. The guests of my clients are kept on their feet because of the flow
and mixture of the music!
Events in Harmony, Inc.
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in LAUREL, LAUREL DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Wilmington, Reading, Arlington, Harrisburg, York, Woodbridge, Lancaster, Hyattsville, Newark, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, West Chester, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Hagerstown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Parkville, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Lebanon, Centreville, Vienna, Mechanicsburg .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.