Luxor Music Services provides DJ entertainment for Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Anniversary, New Years and other Holiday Parties.
Our goal is to deejay an entertaining event that suits the musical tastes of you and your guests. We strive to keep the party moving in a seamless fashion by working with you to create a timeline for your celebration.
Our philosophy is to keep things simple for you. We provide online forms and tools to give you the opportunity to plan and update the details of your event at your leisure. We also offer an in person meeting with your DJ at a location of your choosing.
Whether you are planning a small 30 person dinner, or a 300 guest reception, we can provide the correct sound system, party lighting and music to create the perfect atmosphere for you and your guests.
"Luxor Music Services in COLUMBIA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Over twenty years experience
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
From: Christi and Justin
Justin and I thought you were absolutely great and really appreciate all you did! The guests loved your song selections and your timing was superb. I almost wish we could have an excuse to have a party like this every year. Just wanted to thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding.
From: Alyssa and Joseph
Luxor Music Services did a fantastic job! Our DJ played a great mix of music, had a great sense of humor and we had a great time. The lights he brought really created the perfect atmosphere. The dance floor was never empty.
From: Angela and Phillip
Our DJ was terrific! He kept the dance floor full and was a great MC! All our guest raved about the music selection. His choices regarding songs were perfect. Thanks!
Tony was very professional, obliging, and patient with our many questions and concerns. I was so impressed, that even though the ceremony and reception hasn't happened yet, I feel confident that it will be an event to remember, and I look forward to seeing him in action!
Other Search Terms: DJs in COLUMBIA, COLUMBIA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Wilmington, Reading, Arlington, Henrico, Harrisburg, York, Allentown, Woodbridge, Lancaster, Hyattsville, Newark, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Bethlehem, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Charlottesville, West Chester, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Camden, Hagerstown, Norristown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Cherry Hill .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.