Professional Disc Jockey Service
Professional Party Lighting
"Chris Chaconas in COPPELL" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Rely on our company for all top-quality event planning and music entertainment services. In the business since 1999, the professionals at CMC Music Factory Event Productions have over 13 years of experience planning events for the likes of schools, corporations, and individuals. Our company is fully insured by Travelers for your protection. You can depend on us to provide fun and professional services from start to finish. Contact us in Coppell, Texas, for expert event planning and entertainment services.
About Our Owner Chris Chaconas has been a working disc jockey within the Ft. Worth and Dallas metro areas for the past thirteen years. Chris has graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts & Science. He specializes in wedding receptions and corporate events, but can also plan and coordinate any special occasion or party just for you. For your convenience, he is "in tune" with all forms of music and has over 40,000 songs in his collection. You can depend on him to get everyone out on the dance floor to have a good time. Chris is very serious about this work and has a true love for fun that is very contagious. Planning An Event Whenever you are planning a party or a wedding, call us first. We can give you a phone quote or meet face-to-face. Our professionals will discuss your party or event in order to figure out everything, and then we provide an estimate for you. Chris can coordinate every aspect of your party or event with our many preferred professional vendors. CMC can provide anything you want, including, photography, videography, cakes, catering, casino parties, and other forms of entertainment.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
Other Search Terms: DJs in COPPELL, COPPELL DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service TX, including: Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, Arlington, Plano, Shreveport, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Waco, Killeen, Grand Prairie, Tyler, Abilene, Carrollton, Denton, Wichita Falls, Edmond, Norman, Longview, Lewisville, Richardson, Lawton, Round Rock, Bryan, College Station, Mckinney, Temple, Huntsville, Bossier City, Texarkana, Lufkin, North Richland Hills, Euless, Nacogdoches, Weatherford, Flower Mound, Allen, Bedford .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.