Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Professional service since 1979. All our entertainers here at The Perfect Mix are professionally trained with a minimum 20 years experience. We use only professional high quaility equipment with emergency back-up onsite. We listen to what you our client wants, but will assist with any additional ideas.
Anyone Can DJ , We Entertain!
"A Perfect Mix Entertainment Company in FITCHBURG" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 22
Professional DJ since 1979
Regional Coordinator, NAME
Founder and Director, MADJAM
Education and accomplishments
Over 20 Years Experience as Mobile Entertainer and Emcee
Trained in both Private and Night club events
1997 Attendee DJ World Seminar & Expo (Canada)
1997 NTAC Certificate of Industry training
1998 Attendee DJ World Seminar & Expo (Canada)
1998 NTAC Certificate of Industry training
1999 Attendee DJ World Seminar & Expo (Canada)
1999 NTAC Certificate of Industry Training
Recipient of 1999 International Entertainer of the Year Award
Appointment to USMEA Board of Advisors 1997 '98, '99, 2000, 2001
Panelist Judge for Karaoke competition at DJ WORLD 1998, '99
Attendee for 2000 Mobile beat Seminar & expo (Las Vegas)
Attendee for 2000 DJ Times seminar & expo (Atlantic City)
Attendee for 2001 DJ Times seminar & expo (Atlantic City)
Attendee for 2002 DJ Times seminar & expo (Atlantic City)
2003 DJ Idea Sharing Expo
Recently Nominated For Nationwide Register's Publication " Who's Who
in Executives and Businesses"
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
In response to your request, we would rate the overall service of The
Perfect Mix Entertainment Co. as exceptional. My wife and I contracted them
for our wedding on May 18, 2003 and they were outstanding.
The Perfect Mix Entertainment Co. was courteous, professional, punctual,
reasonably priced, and a pleasure to work with. The best things we liked
about The Perfect Mix Entertainment Co. was the DJ's interactions with our
guests and their ability to adapt to our last minute changes. It is often
said that the success of the wedding reception depends on the entertainment
and our wedding reception was a great success due to the wonderful work of
Darin Boisvert and The Perfect Mix Entertainment Co.
My wife and I would highly recommend The Perfect Mix Entertainment Co. to
other individuals looking for a DJ.
Other Search Terms: DJs in FITCHBURG, FITCHBURG DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MA, including: Boston, Providence, Worcester, Schenectady, Albany, Springfield, Hartford, Manchester, Waterbury, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Warwick, Somerville, Pawtucket, Lawrence, New Britain, Troy, Cranston, Framingham, West Hartford, Bristol, Waltham, Haverhill, Meriden, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Manchester, Chicopee, Plymouth, East Hartford, Taunton, Peabody, Pittsfield .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.