FOR AVAILABILITY AND INFORMATION,
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
OR CONTACT US BY PHONE!
JC Entertainment provides professional, one-of-a-kind disc jockey service for Weddings, High School Dances, Class Reunions, Community Events, Parties and More!
Weddings are our specialty and we take great pride in customizing a fun-filled celebration you and your guests will long remember!
Whether you are looking for a high-energy party, a subdued more elegant reception, or a combination of both, we will work with you to create a unique, unforgettable wedding celebration. From the wedding party introductions to the last dance, leave the details to us and enjoy your very special day!
"JC Entertainment in POTSDAM" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Disc Jockey Joe Chism entertains crowds of all ages with a wide range of musical styles! A veteran DJ at events from weddings to reunions, he has the perfect blend of experience and musical knowledge to consistently rock the dance floor!
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
What Our Customers Say...
"Brian and I want to thank you for everything you did on our wedding day, May 29, 2010. You are professionals and go above anything we could have asked for. We received so many compliments and everyone we spoke to loved the music, the lights, all of it. After hearing so many horror stories regarding DJs, it was such a relief to not have to worry about something like that happening to us, and you both more than delivered on that promise. Thank you so much again--we will be telling anyone who will listen about you two and your excellent service!"
~Amanda and Brian
"We want to thank you so very much for making our wedding amazing! Everyone said that you were the best DJs they had ever heard at a wedding! Thank you for making our day!"
~Cortney and Mark
"Thank you very much for the wonderful job you did at our wedding reception! We were very happy with your service before the wedding day and throughout the reception. You worked with us to play songs we wanted and offered suggestions to help us in the planning process. We will certainly recommend your services and would be happy to be a reference!"
~Heather and David
"Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding! We had an amazing night!"
~Julie and Darren
"At our son and daughter-in-law's June wedding, we were very happy and impressed with the friendly and professional service provided by JC Entertainment. Joe was a terrific DJ, the music was just what we requested, and Anne was a wonderful hostess who kept things moving smoothly throughout the night. In addition, they were very organized and helpful in planning the reception. We enthusiastically give JC Entertainment our highest recommendation!"
~Alan and Jan
"You may certainly use my name as a reference for brides inquiring about your service. I will, of course, give spectacular reviews!"
-Alison and Michael
Other Search Terms: DJs in POTSDAM, POTSDAM DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NY, including: Watertown, Burlington, Plattsburgh, Essex Junction, Ogdensburg, Colchester, Potsdam, Massena, Malone, South Burlington, Saint Albans, Milton, Carthage, Canton, Gouverneur, Middlebury, Lowville, Williston, Lake Placid, Swanton, Saranac Lake, Shelburne, Camden, Pulaski, Winooski, Tupper Lake, Bristol, Vergennes, Morrisonville, Boonville, Clayton, Peru, Ellenburg Depot, Jericho, Ticonderoga, Fort Drum, Warrensburg, Richmond, Adams, West Chazy .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.