Rhode Island DJ Service Since 1982! Our service offers the best DJs for Rhode Islanders, Massachusetts, and Connecticut residents.
I Specialise only in one field and that is Dee-Jaying! Our Music Will carry you from the 1930 to the present 2010
Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of training and Disc Jockey experience, in the field of Rhode Island weddings and DJing private occasions as follows:
•Anniversaries Disc Jockey,
•High School Dances,
•Club and Lounge DJs
•Latin theme parties,
•Holiday parties Dee Jays,
•Cook-outs and outings,
•Corporate event DJs,
•Green Back Showers,
•Sweet 16 Parties,
•College event entertainment,
•Disc Jockeys for Specialty themes
•Social Events DJs
We have a wealth of knowledge in the industry. Choosing the right Disc Jockey Service will make the occasion. We can save you the embarrassing moment of hiring a bad DJ or music hobbyist with a home stereo. Please Check out our Equipment Page.
"Rhode Island Disc Jockeys-DJs Service in WARWICK" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 29
Since 1981, Raymond Baptista has been planning events and training Disc Jockeys in the Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Florida. During his career he has planned hundreds of weddings and events. He is a associate member of Local 23 in Rhode Island. Raymond set-up for the Dunkin Donut Center, Providence Performing Arts,and the Ryan Center, just to Name a few. His experience and knowledge of music and training makes him the best candidate when it comes to your Wedding and special events..
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
we appreciate all you have done to make our day magical. You are honest and sincere! We will recommend you in the future to anyone needing a DJ Service.
All the best!
Erika and Jesus Berrio
Cranston, RI July '08
Other Search Terms: DJs in WARWICK, WARWICK DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service RI, including: Bronx, Boston, Jamaica, Flushing, Providence, Yonkers, Worcester, Astoria, Schenectady, Albany, Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Manchester, Waterbury, Elmhurst, Lowell, Cambridge, Corona, Ridgewood, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Woodside, Quincy, Nashua, Poughkeepsie, Norwalk, Warwick, East Elmhurst, Somerville, Danbury, Pawtucket, Lawrence, Queens Village, New Britain, Jackson Heights .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.