Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Event Announcers
GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOUR EVENT THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE! EXTREMELY REASONABLE RATES! THE BEST MUSIC! THE COOLEST LIGHTING! YEARS OF EXPERIENCE! CUSTOM-BUILT PLAYLIST FOR YOUR EVENT! ONLINE PLANNING SERVICE! VERY EASY TO WORK WITH! WE PAY ALL GIGMASTERS FEES! NO TRAVEL FEES! ONLY ONE EXPERIENCED DISC JOCKEY! MULTIPLE OPTIONS AND SOUND SYSTEMS! BOOK TODAY!!!
CURRENT SUMMER SPECIAL: BOOK ANY EVENT WITH A LENGTH OF AT LEAST 6 HOURS, GET AN HOUR OF SERVICE FREE OF CHARGE!!
CURRENT LIGHTING SPECIAL: UPGRADE FROM OUR "PARTY PACKAGE" TO OUR "PREMIUM PACKAGE" FOR 50% OFF!!
ALWAYS: BOOK ANY EVENT WITH US THROUGH GIGMASTERS AND WE PAY ALL OF THE FEES AND NEVER CHARGE ANY TRAVEL FEES IF YOU ARE WITHIN 100 MILES!!
About Dynamite DJs of Michigan:
This is THE ONE, THE ONLY Dynamite DJ, Adam Swider, at YOUR service! I would LOVE to entertain at your event and help make it is an absolutely "dynamite" event and the BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE and a night you will surely remember for years to come! I have been entertaining and DJing for about 6 years now all over the Metro Detroit, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Toledo areas and am equipped with not only the right sound setup to accommodate ANY size event (yes, even 1000+ guests) but also an awesome brand new LED light show that will really help energize the dancefloor and keep your friends and family dancing and partying ALL NIGHT LONG! Every event also features a spectacular light show with effects that will surely WOW your guests and have them talking about your event for quite some time! YOU, the customer, get to decide how your event will be structured and even hand-pick all of your own music! Dynamite DJs is the ONLY company in the area that offers a sophisticated ONLINE INTERACTIVE PLANNING SERVICE through our website that allows my customers to choose each and every song for their event (only if they want to) and plan their evening down to each specific minute! I guarantee ALL of my customers great music, awesome lighting, and professional service all at an affordable price! It is my goal to provide the best professional mobile disc jockey service in the industry, and I believe the best way to achieve that is to go above and beyond for YOU, my customer, to make sure that your event proceeds flawlessly and is everything you have ever dreamed of. I am the one and only Dynamite DJ so when I book your event on a specific date, that is the ONLY event I have that night so I can focus all of my energy on YOU, my valued customer, so your event is PERFECT. I would love to talk with you personally about all of the unique options and services I can offer you for your event (whatever kind that may be) as well as give you some SPECIAL DISCOUNTS too! Please feel free to give me a call or email me and we can chat about making your next party a great night, as well as why I believe Dynamite DJs would be the BEST entertainment option for all of your parties and events! I guarantee you will not find another DJ service that will work harder to make your party a complete success than Dynamite DJs!
What really makes Dynamite DJs shine above other companies and a unique entertainment option for your wedding is that I allow you to personally customize your entire wedding to be exactly what you want it to be! If you want the bridal party to walk in to Rocky's "Eye of the Tiger" or Europe's "The Final Countdown" (a.k.a. the Pistons' walk-in song), I can do that! (And yes, both have been used in the past.) You also can personally choose which song you want for your first dance, which songs should be played for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances, give us your favorite "Must Play" songs that must be played at some point during the night, and request a "Do Not Ever Play" list if you want for those songs you absolutely do not want to hear during your wedding. What other company does that?!
At every event Dynamite DJs entertain at, I provide you with a great music selection from a very clean professional Mackie sound system along with a top-of-the-line light show. I only use the best professional equipment available to ensure your event will run smoothly and problem free. The DJ will also be dressed professionally and appropriately to match the style of your event (a tuxedo or suit for a wedding, etc) and will run your event in a professional manor (making announcements, playing appropriate music for your event, etc) since he has years of experience running events.
And since every event is unique, I prefer to give each of my customers a custom quote for their event and work with them to fit their personal budget. Give me a call - you'll be surprised at how reasonable our prices are!
Dynamite DJs is available to DJ any type of event that requires music and has special packages and rates available for each type of event. And I can guarantee that if you use Dynamite DJs for your event, when the event is over your guests will definitely remember one thing about the night: having a BLAST at YOUR event!
Don't Delay - Book Today! Book now to ensure you get the date you want!
"Dynamite DJs in ANN ARBOR" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Over 6 Years of Experience
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
very friendly, negociated price to fit our needs..
Other Search Terms: DJs in ANN ARBOR, ANN ARBOR DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MI, including: Detroit, Cleveland, Grand Rapids, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Akron, Flint, Lansing, South Bend, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Warren, Muskegon, Sterling Heights, Jackson, Livonia, Dearborn, Mansfield, Clinton Township, Ypsilanti, Elkhart, Battle Creek, Farmington, Rochester, Lima, Holland, Westland, Southfield, Troy, Canton, Waterford, Lorain, Utica, Bay City, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, Taylor, Elyria, Midland .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.