Disc Jockey Services, Video Jocks (VJ), Event Announcers
Welcome to EZ Rock Entertainment. We are a full-time disc jockey company whose main goal is to make your event ideas come true. EZ Rock tries to go beyond the idea that a DJ is there to just spin music. Every dance is different, no cookie-cutter events here and we like to do what we can to help make your special occasion
even more memorable.
We would first like to congratulate you both on your announcement to exchange your wedding vows. Whether your wedding date is 2 months away or it's 2 years away, you will soon be faced with many decisions in your plans for the perfect day. At EZ Rock Entertainment we would honor the opportunity to help you do the best we can in making a wise choice for your source of entertainment. This is one of the reasons why 80% of our shows annually are either repeat customers or from people that have been referred by someone who happened to be at one of our performances.
To begin your one-of-a-kind event with EZ Rock, you and your fiancée will be invited to a one-on-one meeting with one of our staff to determine your goals and needs. We will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions, share ideas, and help you along with your planning agenda. To get your wedding ceremony and reception started, we go over some different ideas on how to help plan your memorable day. We do work with a number of wedding coordinators, caterers, photographers, and other professionals both locally and across the Mid-West to be sure everything runs professionally and smoothly. We just believe in going above and beyond to help you both out in any way possible.
If you have any ideas you would care to share with us please don't hesitate to call us with any questions.
Once again congratulations and good luck on your entertainment decision. We look forward to working with you.
"EZ Rock Entertainment in SPRING GREEN" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 27
Some of the most dynamic set of Disc Jockey entertainers in Wisconsin. We have been providing and refining Disc Jockey entertainment for 24 years. Companies like Hal's Harley Davidson, Wisconsin Relay for Life, to Pick N' Save have used our services time and time again. Whether it’s a club atmosphere or intimate wedding you are trying to create, EZ Rock can help make your event a huge success. Experienced, Professional, and so much Fun!
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $225.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: $199.00
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: $225.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $495.00
All Party Mix/Variety Big Band/Swing Children's Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Rock/Alternative
Thanks again for being our DJ during our wedding reception. From the start you made our planning easier by meeting with us promptly at our residence. In addition, your materials were presented in an organized and efficient manner ranging from CD Rom disc to paper documents and contracts. Any music that you did not have at the time you agreed to acquire to meet our needs. The planning was flexible and your experience aided the flow of music during the reception from Happy Hour, Dining, to Dancing.
We also enjoyed your lighting/sound effects,
glitter ball, and portable limbo stick. Special thanks for using non-offensive versions of any questionable music selections. As a former Middle School Teacher I appreciate the professionalism in that arena.
Feel free to use us as a reference any time.
Jason and Cheryl
I just wanted to tell you what a FANTASTIC time we had at our KMHS Reunion this past Saturday at Country Springs with your DJ. (I’m slightly blanking on his name here, sorry….I believe it was Mark)
He was so great & accommodating. I’ve gotten comments from guests that the music was “perfect”.
Please pass along our kudos and thank-you to him. You are certainly our DJ service of choice and we recommend you highly to everyone! Thanks again.
I used you guys for my Wedding on July 1st. The D.J's were great and the music was just perfect. ... I just cannot get over the perfect music selection and outplay by the crew at my event. ...Thank you so much for a wonderful evening.
Corina Katzka (nee Kollmansberger)
Hello Corey -
I was wondering if you had my dj's email address. I would like to send him my thanks for a great time. He did a phenomenal job!!!!!!!!!!
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in SPRING GREEN, SPRING GREEN DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service WI, including: Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Rockford, Green Bay, Aurora, Naperville, Cedar Rapids, Racine, Schaumburg, Appleton, Kenosha, Elgin, Rochester, Davenport, Waukegan, Waukesha, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Oshkosh, Bartlett, Eau Claire, Palatine, Iowa City, Waterloo, Janesville, Dubuque, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wheaton, Berwyn, Skokie, Downers Grove, Fond Du Lac, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Wausau, Crystal Lake .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.