Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Video Jocks (VJ)
My name is Nicholas Ciarniello and I was Born and raised in New Middletown, OH. My family consists of four with my parents, younger sister and myself. Education has always been important and with their support and determination I will obtain my bachelors degree on accounting from Youngstown State University.
I have owned and operated DJ Nick Tyler since October 2007. Providing excellent customer service has allowed my business to flourish over the past 5 years. Being diverse separates my DJing style from my competition. Music has the ability to relate people from all walks of life, thus when planning your event, ensuring its magnificence is the main priority.
Unlike most DJing styles I incorporate turntables into my set. This style allows me to gauge the guests’ requests and fluency of the evening. Preparation is extremely important in planning a perfect evening. I help with the coordination of your event by making sure all vendors and wedding professionals are in tune with one another. I will conduct all introductions as well as any special requests that you may have. In running and operating DJ Nick Tyler I'm extremely flexible with dates and prices. I offer special discounts and promotions. I look forward to working side by side with you in making your event the one of the decade.
Call me at: (330) 550-8988 or
Email me at: DJNickTyler1@yahoo.com
"DJ Nick Tyler in NEW MIDDLETOWN" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 5
Established in 2007. Has done Homecomings, Weddings, Birthdays, Quinceaneras, Graduation Parties, along with Bars and Clubs in the Youngstown area.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Techno/House/Electronica
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in NEW MIDDLETOWN, NEW MIDDLETOWN DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OH, including: Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Toledo, Akron, Erie, Youngstown, Harrisburg, Canton, Ann Arbor, Warren, Sterling Heights, Charleston, Springfield, Livonia, Dearborn, Mansfield, Clinton Township, Ypsilanti, Farmington, Rochester, Lima, Westland, Warren, Southfield, Troy, Hagerstown, Johnstown, Canton, Waterford, Morgantown, Lorain, Niagara Falls, Utica, Westerville, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, Taylor .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.