Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
My name is Marty Land. I am the local DJ in the area. Our specialty here at Pee Dee DJ Service is Wedding Receptions. We have been providing musical entertainment for many years. Parties and dances are also part of what we do. We play original artist music. We dress the way you wish. Our volume is always how you would like it to be. We provide group participation activities if you so desire. In other words, it's your once in a lifetime day and we do it y our way; not ours. Since Saturdays book up quickly, it is imperative you contact us at once for remaining availability and price quote for our services. We know our fee will fit into your budget and that you will be more than pleased with the final results of our efforts. According to Brides Magazine, 80% of the success of all Wedding Receptions is measured by the quality of the musical entertainment. Does it make sense to hire a inexperienced DJ or hire Pee Dee DJ Service; the Wedding Reception Specialists? I look forward to speaking with you and adding you to our list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks Marty Land
"Pee Dee DJ Service in FLORENCE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
We started this business in July of 2002. Since we started this company we have DJ'ed over 100 parties and over 150 weddings. We have the capability of doing two jobs a night, so if you look at our web page calendar and a date appears to be booked please contact us, we may still be able to work with you. We have references available upon request. We would love the opportunity to work with you and your guest for a memorable event that you will not forget. However we know how important it is to keep the emphasis on the person who is having the party and not the DJ. Our philosophy is that we are your employee for that day or contract length. If you hire us we will do whatever it takes to make the event a success. Please give us the opportunity to work with you. Please book now because we book fast and months in advance. Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future! We are a family business based on pleasing the customer. Thank you
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Southside Middle School
West Florence High School
Round House Bar & Grill
Other Search Terms: DJs in FLORENCE, FLORENCE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service SC, including: Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Durham, Augusta, Charleston, Wilmington, Spartanburg, High Point, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Cary, Myrtle Beach, Chapel Hill, Florence, Sumter, Jacksonville, Summerville, Hickory, Concord, Salisbury, Lexington, Goldsboro, Burlington, North Charleston, Statesville, Aiken, Lexington, Monroe, Greer, Wilson, Sanford, Mount Pleasant, Matthews, Greenwood, Shelby, Simpsonville .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.