Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Event Announcers
Since 2003, the latino community, along with other races, have been enjoying a different type of music thanks to D.R-FLOW. The Group , which is comprised of 2 very talented youths , Ezequiel Rodriguez and Manuel Vasquez, represent dominicans in and out of the Dominican Republic in a big way.
Ever since the very beginnings of the group, these bright and talented young men have received the love and support of, not only the latino population, but also other races all over the world . Their music reaches from the streets of New York, to the hearts of many in South America, Europe, and beyond!!! They are well-recieved where ever they go because of the diversity of their music, from hip-hop to r&b, fans get the opportunity to take away a little bit of every genre of music known today.
One thing that seperates D.R-FLOW from the other upcoming reggaeton groups is their humility towards the opportunity of being blessed with the gift of music. Where they've gone to perform, the crowd embraces them with open arms because of their down-to-earth demeanor , and their constant availability when it comes to their fans. D.R-FLOW was also selected to write a song and perform that song for the campaign of then presidental hopeful Barak H. Obama. From New York to California, this song was played to inspire the youth of America to get out and vote for change. The rest is history!!!!!
In all actuality, D.R-FLOW continues to excel in their musical journey by filming their first video clip " Los Padrinos" ("The Godfathers" in spanish). It has been put in top positions on radio stations, along with different music video channels all over South America, the Carribean . and parts of Europe. As we speak, D.R-FLOW is just about ready to released their aniticipated debut album, The Godfathers, which consistsof 10 tracks, including the Obama Campaign Song as a bonus track on the upcoming LP. This album promises to bring a lot of happiness to thousands of people all over the world, along with a lot of success in upcoming performances .
In this day and age, it's very refreshing to see a couple of young and talented youths giving thanks to the Lord before and after any performance, or interview with the press. They are very grateful to God because of the position they're in, and the responsability granted to them, to bring good music to the world. Their music can be heard in the mouths of little kids,due to the positive message and the acceptance by the parents.
No matter how talented D.R-FLOW may be, they wouldn't be able to succeed in the music industry without an experienced supporting cast backing them up every step of the way. Their musical producer, Ricky Cash has worked with the group since its beginnings, and has always given his all to deliver high quality music, and guide the group in the right direction. Julio Vasquez, a very well-known t.v. personality, has also come on board to help the group by booking local events for them to perform in . He's also in charge of making sure that everything is in order for the guys to perform at a high level, which they are acustomed to do. D.R-FLOW'S Managers, Ronald Wisler, are the ones responsable for the availability of the group. All these people make up a solid foundation for the success and prosperity of D.R-FLOW.
This group may be at its beginning stage, but the future promises to be a very prosperous one.
D.R-FLOW (EMAIL) DRFLOWMUSIC@GMAIL.COM
FOR BOOKING, PLEASE CALL: (754) 246-9525
"drflowmusic in FLORIDA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
perfect and clear
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Other Search Terms: DJs in FLORIDA, FLORIDA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NY, including: Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, Jamaica, Flushing, Yonkers, Astoria, Allentown, Paterson, Albany, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Toms River, Stamford, Bethlehem, Waterbury, Elmhurst, Corona, Edison, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Scranton, Woodside, Poughkeepsie, Norwalk, Union City, Norristown, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Wilkes Barre, Binghamton, Brick, Plainfield, Danbury .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.