Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Karaoke Jocks (KJ)
Welcome to New Reaction Sound, Inc. One of the area's finest companies that offers a complete DJ music and karaoke service. You have chosen one of the most professional Disc Jockey companies in the country. Our company doesn't just play music, we entertain! We play the music you want, not just the music the DJ wants to play. You can customize the music to what you want to hear!
If you are going to have a Birthday Party in the future why not have a Karaoke Birthday Party. Let us entertain your family and friends at your party. You supply the cake and refreshments, and we supply the entertainment. We play to any age for your party. Let our Karaoke DJ make you a star in front of your family and friends.
New Reaction Sound, Inc. brings along our extensive karaoke and music library plus our professional, mobile disc jockey service entertainment to you.
Our company is was voted # 1 company for fun & entertainment. We have been in the disc jockey and karaoke business for over 10 years in Canton, MI. Our DJ's are friendly, professionals that know how to entertain.
All our special events are custom designed to your needs. We assist with setting up your selection of songs for your party. Our DJ music services are very affordable and easy on your budget.
New Reaction Sound, Inc. uses only quality studio equipment. Our Mackie SRM-450 SRM450 Powered speaker monitors with our six-channel on-stage mixer with EMAC digital effects, will provide you with all the sound you need for your special event!
New Reaction Sound specializes in:
* Block Parties
* School Dances & Functions
* Corporate Events
* Any Other Special Events
The next time you are experiencing any difficulties in figuring out what type of entertainment you want at your special event, consider hiring a New Reaction Sound professional for your event!
WEB SITE WWW.NEWREACTIONSOUND.COM
"NEW REACTION SOUND in CANTON" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
SUPER BOWL / WESTLAND BOWL / CAMP DEARBORN
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Andy was a hit at my daughter's grad party on Saturday. We'll definitely use your services again!!! Thanks for everything!
User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
New Reaction Sound was wonderful! We had a small gathering of 40 people and the DJ from New Reaction Sound made the party. He was super easy to get along with and made our night extra special. I would recommend New Reaction Sound for large or small events; they made our party a lot of fun. Thanks!
MORE IF NEEDED
Other Search Terms: DJs in CANTON, CANTON DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MI, including: Detroit, Cleveland, Grand Rapids, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Akron, Flint, Lansing, South Bend, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Warren, Sterling Heights, Jackson, Livonia, Dearborn, Mansfield, Clinton Township, Ypsilanti, Elkhart, Battle Creek, Farmington, Rochester, Lima, Holland, Westland, Southfield, Troy, Canton, Waterford, Lorain, Utica, Bay City, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, Taylor, Elyria, Midland, Mentor .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.