Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Located and serving the Tri-State Area for over 10 years, DJ TKO Entertainment is an experienced DJ Company with over 100 years of DJ/Emcee experience. Bringing entertainment to various venues & events...from Weddings, Class & Family Reunions, Birthday & Graduation Parties...we can do it all. DJ TKO Entertainment brings you an advanced experience customizable to all age groups & events.
Why DJ TKO Entertainment when there are thousands of reputable DJ Companies in the Tri-State Area?
1. We have a 1 million dollar liability insurance policy for your venues.
2. We are a member of the American Disc Jockey Association.
3. We have four highly skilled DJ's servicing the Tri-State area with a total of 120 years of experience.
4. We have an immense collection of music, offering 750,000 songs from 30 different genres.
5. We offer tons of enhancements for your events:
Other enhancements include:
*Wireless Lapel Microphones (Weddings)
*Second Sound System for Ceremonies or Cocktail (Weddings)
*Photo Montage Projection System Rental
*Flat Screen TVs
*Live Music Video Mixing/DJ'ing
*Additional Lighting Enhancements
*Custom Gobo Lights
*Line Dance Instructions
*Party Dances & Motivators
6. Expertise and Professionalism
7. Great Prices for Every Budget, we are willing to work with you for pricing..unlike other companies.
8. Early arrival to all events.
9. Back-up DJ's on call at all times.
10. Special event planning for weddings.
11. Great lighting equipment to enhance your event.
12. Quality sound & light equipment.
13. No additional hassle fees for travel, set-up and break down times. (Applies for PA, NJ, NY, & DE only)
14. Lastly, we are not your typical "Push Play" Disc Jockeys. We do mash-ups, Custom DJ TKO mixes, live scratching and beat matching. We bring the great experience to your event!
Our reputation of professional, high quality and faultless services, provides the most excellent event you can imagine. With our reasonable prices, we can bring a fun atmosphere and also an affordable venue. DJ TKO Entertainment ensures your first conversation and last dance with our company will be a lasting memory. We are dressed professionally and prepared for every event. Thus, creating an event that is truly a Total Knock Out for your occasion!
If you are interested in booking DJ TKO Entertainment for your next event, please book us here at GigMasters or visit our website to submit a contact us form!
Thanks for visiting us!
"DJ TKO Entertainment in SPRING CITY" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 12
Providing great music and wonderful entertainment since 2002.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $15.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $200.00
Best Light Show Starting Price: $1000.00
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: $500.00
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $200.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: $999999.99
Photo Booth Starting Price: $1100.00
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: $500.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $600.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $600.00
All Party Mix/Variety Big Band/Swing Blues Children's Christian Country Folk Gospel/Religious Italian Jazz Jewish New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Spanish Techno/House/Electronica World Beat/International
Other Search Terms: DJs in SPRING CITY, SPRING CITY DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service PA, including: Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, Bronx, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Buffalo, Washington, Rochester, Staten Island, Virginia Beach, Boston, Richmond, Alexandria, Newark, Silver Spring, Jersey City, Norfolk, Syracuse, Trenton, Wilmington, Jamaica, Flushing, Providence, Chesapeake, Reading, Arlington, Erie, Youngstown, Newport News, Yonkers, Worcester, Henrico, Astoria, Schenectady, Harrisburg, York, Allentown, Woodbridge, Lancaster .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.