Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
The Trusted Name In Entertainment Since 1973.
You're planning an event. Would you like to take your guests to a place where life's little and big stresses melt away? Where they can actually live IN the moment and embrace the best life has to offer?
That's What Parties Are For.
And that is what we offer you:
Entertainment that allows you and your guests to escape life's travails for a day and truly live. Whirlin' Disc Dj’s Entertainment offers you DJs with a wonderful gift, the gift to entertain in a way that is irresistible.
Your guests can’t stop their toes from tapping. They can't stop their legs from dancing. With over 35 years of experience entertaining tens of thousands of people, we have learned how to read every type of crowd. We know what to play and when to play it to keep your guests dancing all night long.
Such A Gift You Offer Them!
A chance to celebrate... with you... and have fun. We are passionate about your fun. That's why we are becoming the most recognized and respected Disc Jockey Company in the Las Vegas Area .
"WHIRLIN' DISC DJ'S in LAS VEGAS" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 35
OVER 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $150.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $50.00
Best Light Show Starting Price: $100.00
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: $350.00
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $150.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: $300.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $35.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $250.00
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Children's Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Italian Jazz Jewish New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Spanish Techno/House/Electronica Vocal/Standards World Beat/International
Other Search Terms: DJs in LAS VEGAS, LAS VEGAS DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NV, including: Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Fresno, Long Beach, Mesa, Bakersfield, Santa Ana, Riverside, Anaheim, Glendale, Scottsdale, San Bernardino, Oceanside, Chandler, Huntington Beach, Whittier, Oxnard, Henderson, Glendale, Chula Vista, Fontana, Torrance, Van Nuys, Garden Grove, Tempe, Ontario, Escondido, El Cajon, Corona, North Hollywood, Pomona, Pasadena, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Lancaster, Inglewood, Orange, Santa Barbara .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.