Weddings are our specialty. The DJs of Replay Productions DJ & Entertainment Services fully understand just how important the reception is to a bride and groom.
Having performed at thousands of successful wedding day celebrations, our staff has the experience needed to help plan and then produce your perfect event.
Each event is catered specifically to your wishes.
During the planning process, you will have the opportunity to work with your DJ to lay out an itinerary that best fits your needs. We will work to guide you through this process, but you remain in control. You will chose the style of music for each part of your event, as well as identify specific songs or styles of music that are not to be played.
We pride ourself in our commitment to placing the client’s wishes first. Whether you want your event to be an elegant, formal event or a less structured “after-party” atmosphere, your DJ is flexible enough to handle any occasion.
Having worked for years with many of the area’s top wedding planners and event professionals, we take pride of the reputation we have earned in this industry. We stand behind what we promise, and work diligently to provide the absolute best customer service, and best value possible for your entertainment dollar.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you, and work with you at your upcoming event. Please feel free to contact our office for a no-obligation, face-to-face meeting where we may discuss your needs in further detail. Don’t trust such an important event to just anybody. Contact our office today to start the process of planning the event you have always dreamed of.
"REPLAY PRODUCTIONS DJ & ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES in MONROE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
In 1992, Replay Productions DJ & Entertainment Services was formed with a bold vision: To provide the very best customer service found in this industry. Our mission is to provide every client with a professional, fun-filled DJ event.
For over 18 years, we have provided quality service for thousands of weddings, banquets, proms, receptions and other events.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
“Very professional and energetic! We had a blast with Rick and would recommend him in a heart beat. Thanks so much for your prompt responses and immense help with our planning. It was greatly appreciated!
Other Search Terms: DJs in MONROE, MONROE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NC, including: Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Durham, Augusta, Greenville, Spartanburg, Asheville, High Point, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Anderson, Johnson City, Cary, Myrtle Beach, Chapel Hill, Florence, Sumter, Summerville, Hickory, Concord, Salisbury, Lexington, Goldsboro, Burlington, Danville, Statesville, Aiken, Lexington, Monroe, Greer, Hendersonville, Morganton, Sanford, Easley, Matthews, Greenwood .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.