Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Video Jocks (VJ)
Music - We provide a huge variety of great Music. Our Music Library has over 50,000 songs that people can actually dance to. From classic to modern to Billboard Top 100's. Having performed for so many different types of crowds, we know how crucial it is to have the right music. We don't adhere to a 200 song list, instead we ask what the client and their guests want to hear.
Sound and Equipment - All our equipment its modern and from reliable and well known companies like Stanton, Cerwin Vega, Monster Cables and more. We carefully select the very best audio components to give you the best high fidelity. We focus our attention on component specifications to give you highest dynamic range possible with the lowest distortion. The reward is clean transparent sound. Ultra low noise is a prerequisite to achieving high quality digital sound.
Light Effect - Why we use lighting for your event? Glad you asked! Too much lighting in a small area can be distracting or blinding to your guest. Too little lighting can take away the excitement of your party. Any DJ can plug up lights and press the power button. But we're not any DJ company... We use a professional controller to control the lights for the music like blackouts, fog, the strobe and more special effects! All our packages include special tripods or truss stands to provide exceptional height, range and balance of effects.
Visit my website for more info.
"Luxury Events, Inc. in FORT LAUDERDALE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 3
We are an independently owned event company that provides one of the freshest, most innovative perspectives in the Mobile DJ Entertainment industry today. We believe that the perfect music and lighting makes an event even more memorable, and we strive to offer the highest quality customer service and personal attention while planning your event! At Luxury Events, Inc. we know how important the right entertainment can be for your function, and we offer our services at a lower price than event companies while still boasting a library of 50,000+ titles and the highest quality equipment available!
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Other Search Terms: DJs in FORT LAUDERDALE, FORT LAUDERDALE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service FL, including: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Hialeah, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Dania, Palm Beach, Key Biscayne .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.