Currently right now we have a special for a 7 hour package for $685.00 which is 78% off our normal hourly rate for weddings. This all inclusive package includes up to 3 hours of dinner/social/cocktail music for your guest and a 4 hour dance or choose to have a 2 hour dinner/social and cocktail with a 5 hour dance. If you need more time, overtime is only $100/hour. We always set up 90 minutes before your event and will have music playing before your first guest arrives. You will also receive a wireless microphone FREE for any announcements or speeches you and your family and bridal party would like to make. During your reception Our DJ's will host the grand entrance, cake cutting, and make any necessary announcements you would like to be made. You will also receive a personal 2-way radio so you are in constant communication with your DJ through out the entire night meaning there will be no awkward moments with last second changes.
During the dance you will receive a complete concert like sound system with a full digital dance floor lighting system which will give you a large elegant night club feel. Our DJ’s will host the bouquet toss, dollar dance and any interactive games you wish to play during your event. We even host a county auction style garter auction which has been known to raise as much a $3,876.00!! Your results may vary of course. Travel is only $1.00/mile one way if the event is outside a 30 mile radius of Sioux Falls, SD.
We also have several other upgrades and options available to you such as elegant architectural up lighting to brighten up your dance hall, photo montages, music video dances and so much more.
Each client is able to completely plan their event with FREE secured online planning form, meaning you won’t have to fax any additional paper work in. You and your guest can also request songs online before your event so you can be assured that all of your request will be in our music inventory the night of your event. You can also make payments online. Save even more when you Prepay when booking. See our website at www.sfdjsquad.com for further details. Sioux Falls DJ Squad, The Perfect Mix, For The Perfect Night
"Sioux Falls DJ Squad in SIOUX FALLS" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 16
Sioux Falls DJ Squad is a continued growing company due to our ability to bring a unique DJ talent to any event. We have several different DJ personalities from Night Club beat mixing and scratching, Radio broadcasting to the traditional wedding DJ. We have 6 DJ's you can choose from that all have a minimum of 2 years experience. The owner DJ "Jay" InFerno, has over 12 years experience in DJing himself and has shared his knowledge and experience with each of our employees. Sioux Falls DJ Squad has a combined total of 64 YEARS of experience. Meaning your not going to get a "trainee" for your event. When you book with Sioux Falls DJ Squad, you can be confident that your event will be taken care of professionally and with complete dedication.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $199.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Photo Booth Starting Price: $595.00
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: $295.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $250.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $150.00
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Children's Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Italian Jazz Jewish New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Techno/House/Electronica Vocal/Standards World Beat/International
Thank you so much for a great evening! Our DJ was amazing!
Heather & Ryan - Brandon, SD
I just wanted to send a quick thank you to our DJ. Everything went perfect. We will recommend you to all our friends!
Jerry and Amber - Bridgewater
I am just sending a quick email to thank you for the awesome job you did at our wedding dance on. We had so much fun that we had to extend the dance another 2 hours!
Brandon and Joselyn
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in SIOUX FALLS, SIOUX FALLS DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service SD, including: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Omaha, Lincoln, Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Rochester, Fargo, Sioux City, Waterloo, Saint Cloud, Council Bluffs, Burnsville, Bellevue, Eden Prairie, Ames, Osseo, Mankato, Grand Island, West Des Moines, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Cedar Falls, Lakeville, Moorhead, Urbandale, Kearney, Mason City, Ankeny, Norfolk, Fort Dodge, Marshalltown, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Fremont, Inver Grove Heights, Aberdeen, Austin, Brainerd .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.