Let me take a few moments to explain what we do for you. We bring you out a complete sound and light system. A professional Disk Jockey which can be helpful with all types of audience participation activities such as, The Chicken Dance, The Hokey Pokey, Dollar Dance, Groom Auctions, Macarena, Electric Slide, YMCA, Cotton Eyed Joe, Cupid Shuffle, Snow Ball Dances, and many others. Of course if you are looking for someone just to show up and play music we can accommodate you that way as well. We have a large variety of music spanning from the Big Band Era all the way through current hits. Including, Golden oldies of the 50ís & 60ís, Top 40, Classic Rock-n-Roll, Polkaís, Waltz, Disco, R&B, Rap, Motown, Country and even back ground dinner music. You may select a complete variety or customize the music selection for your taste and event. You can even select the personality of your Disk Jockey, Out going and energetic, Laid back and easy going, or a moderate personality to meet some where in the middle. If you need a Master Of Ceremonies our Disk Jockeys can help coordinate and announce special events. Although we have performed at literally thousands of events we understand each performance needs to be customized for your party to be successful.
"Porta Party Productions in WICHITA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Porta Party was founded by owner Steve Sanders. Steve started his disk jockey career very young at the age of 12. By fourteen he had a regular job as a disk jockey for local roller rinks. Continuing his passion for entertainment at nineteen he started his own Mobile DJ company "Porta Party Productions" and then added Karaoke to his entertainment style almost two decades ago. With over 30 years in entertainment and a Professional Entertainment company that has been established since 1984 you can be sure that we will be around when your event is scheduled and with the experience you need to have a successful and professional show.
We have the ability to provide Quality Professional Disk Jockeys and Karaoke Host. We can handle all types and sizes of events. From the small backyard party to the largest corporate event. Accomplishments include performing at The State Fair, Wichita River Festival, WSU Self Help Network, Wichita's Largest Karaoke Contest, Festivals all over Kansas, Live Sound for both Local and Touring Bands, many of the area's local night clubs, and thousands of Weddings and Private Parties.
Our Slogan "We Bring The Party To You" has had us entertaining in many locations. Based out of Wichita, Ks. we have done many different local venues along with areas all over the state, we have traveled to Atlanta, Georgia for a New Years Eve Show, Houston, Texas for a Christmas Show, Glenwood Springs, Colorado for a Wedding, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for a Birthday Party, Seattle Washington for a Wedding and the list goes on. As you can see this is not just a slogan but a way of business.
We have the ability to perform ten shows each evening and a large variety of disk jockey personalities all trained in crowd entertainment. We are more than a live jukebox we are here to entertain you and your guest.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Angela Greenwood Ė Eureka Chamber of Commerce
Rose Axman (Christmas Parties, New Years Eve, Golf Parties, Anniversaries, Weddings, Debutant Balls and many more.)
Ph. 316-729-0773 316-648-1364 cell
Other Search Terms: DJs in WICHITA, WICHITA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service KS, including: Dallas, Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Omaha, Tulsa, Wichita, Lincoln, Plano, Des Moines, Garland, Little Rock, Amarillo, Springfield, Irving, Topeka, Kansas City, Overland Park, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Independence, Columbia, Carrollton, Denton, Wichita Falls, Edmond, Norman, Olathe, Broken Arrow, Lewisville, Richardson, Sioux City, Lawton, Lawrence, Fort Smith, Saint Joseph, Lees Summit, Fayetteville, North Little Rock, Council Bluffs .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.