WandaWerks Entertainment is an award winning mobile DJ and karaoke company serving Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina and the surrounding areas. We provide optimum entertainment for all occasions specializing in:
• Nightclub & Lounge Karaoke
• Parties of all kinds
• Children's Parties
• Weddings & Receptions *Our Specialty*
• Corporate Events
• Vocalist for Wedding's, etc.
Our Karaoke is a state of the art operation and includes a selection of over 95,000 songs to choose from! We do not use CDG's, we only use computerized MP3 files for all of our music. No more scratched up CDG's and missing lyrics!
A DJ's most important tool is their music. WandaWerks Entertainment brings a complete music library to every event. Whether you prefer the classics of yesteryear or the hits of today, we have the songs YOU want to hear!
Through a DJs-only music service, our music libraries are updated monthly with the edited radio versions of latest releases on MP3 format. We have the newest music and special remixes often before they are played on the radio or released in stores. Are there certain songs you MUST hear? Just let us know. If we don't have them, we'll get them. We bring with us 3(three) 500G External Hard drives full of all the best music and Karaoke!!
Call us today for available booking dates and special rates.
(828) 489 2188 - Mobile
"WandaWerks Entertainment of WNC in FLAT ROCK" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Wanda was formerly with Astro Disc Jockey's & Entertainment, "The Premier" DJ Company in Virginia Beach, VA, where she worked full time (5 days a week) with them for several years and recently moved back to her home in NC.
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Children's Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Jazz New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Vocal/Standards
Astro DJ's of Virginia Beach, VA
ask for Larry, Roger or Greg.
****Winchester is not the correct city****
Located in the mountains,in Slade, Ky. This retreat is absolutely awesome!!! The wedding I worked was terrific. The families stayed in the cabins and hotel, and the ceremony was on the Helicopter pad, and there is a huge activity center for the reception. Very nice! Private!!
Other Search Terms: DJs in FLAT ROCK, FLAT ROCK DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NC, including: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Columbus, Jacksonville, Louisville, Charlotte, Birmingham, Dayton, Nashville, Raleigh, Knoxville, Richmond, Marietta, Columbia, Greensboro, Lexington, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Savannah, Durham, Montgomery, Augusta, Chattanooga, Greenville, Decatur, Evansville, Huntsville, Columbus, Charleston, Henrico, Lawrenceville, Macon, Roanoke, Wilmington, Alpharetta, Charleston, Stone Mountain, Hamilton, Clarksville, Fredericksburg .
WandaWerks Entertainment at Work!
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.