Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
BAYOU MOBILE SOUND
"we bring the sound by you"
We are A Full Service entertainment company providing Mobile D.J. Entertainment with a professional presentation, TOP QUALITY sound equipment, and a wide variety of Digital music at now a low cost to you.
With over 25 years of experience, You get the best and most experience Disc Jockey entertainer’s in the business today, along with YOUR choice of music. Don’t let your next party be a social embarrassment for you; have the time of your life with our years of expertise and fun music entertainment. We are currently servicing Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Gulf Coast Regions.
We have music from the 30’s to NOW! You get Digital music from our large database for you to choose your songs. We have Karaoke and Video Jockeys’ also available for you.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.bayoumobilesound.comto get a fee instant quote at no obligation.
We can assist to help you in organizing your event, Decorations and Rentals, Photography, Wedding Planning, and Wedding & Party Supplies for our online service. We have been providing years of service and knowledge and we are an expert of Weddings, Anniversaries, Receptions, School Events, Birthday Parties, Block Parties, Tailgate, and Mardi Gras. You can contact us by Phone# 504-583-0258 or email us at email@example.com
Preferred members of
• The Better Business Bureau
• The LA Entertainment Association.
• The World Wide Disc Jockey Association.
• The Professional Wedding Venders Association.
• The Event Planners Association.
• The Association of Wedding Planners.
• The National Society of Event Professionals.
Your Own Production, Inc. copyright 2008
"Bayou Mobile Sound in DESTREHAN" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 27
I'm a top “Professional” mobile D.J. with over 25 years experience. I have been doing this sense I was 14 years old.
NOW expanding operations to cover more area! Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Mobile, AL. Mississippi Gulf Coast and wherever! I have music from the 30’s to NOW! All Digital, I have done Weddings, parties, dances, conventions and much, much more. Including music backgrounds, fashion shows, and sound engineering for numerous big name events and music stars, such as Aaron Neville, Dr. John.
A full service entertainment company providing mobile D.J. entertainment with a professional presentation, proper attire, TOP QUALITY music equipment, and a wide variety of Digital music at now a low cost.
VIST OUR WEBSITE: http:www.bayoumobilesound.com
very friendly, helpful, and good prices
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in DESTREHAN, DESTREHAN DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service LA, including: Houston, New Orleans, Birmingham, Baton Rouge, Mobile, Pensacola, Shreveport, Montgomery, Spring, Little Rock, Jackson, Metairie, Beaumont, Pasadena, Lafayette, Tyler, Lake Charles, Katy, Sugar Land, Panama City, Tuscaloosa, Longview, Monroe, Conroe, Baytown, Gulfport, Slidell, Houma, Hattiesburg, Kenner, Humble, Bessemer, Biloxi, North Little Rock, Dothan, Milton, Hot Springs National Park, Meridian, Missouri City, Pearland .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.