PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT ----- -------------------------For sophistication and years of experience; with polished professionalism- this is the event that you, your family and friends will always remember!
BILL IS ONE OF OUR TOP DJ's AND COMES WITH OVER 3000 CD'S FOR EACH EVENT 1910 TO A MONTH FROM NOW TOTALLY CURRENT. GIVES A GREAT PERFORMANCE OF THE ARTISTS NAMED BELOW. '' IF YOU LIKE FRANK SINATRA YOU WILL LOVE BILL SMITH '' OF COURSE HE APPEARS IN A TUX -- HAS A LIGHT SHOW -- AND TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT!
The WEDDING SINGER for any Occasion - any Location - any Time!
Here is your chance to have the premier live performing disc jockey at your next special event. BILL SMITH not only brings over 3000 CD's to each event, he gives a terrific performance by singing the songs of:
FRANK SINATRA, DEAN MARTIN, BOBBY DARIN, HARRY CONNICK JR.,
JIMMY DURANTE and of course, ELVIS.
"Bill Smith in TINLEY PARK" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20+
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE AT -----BILL SMITH is a music major, and has played drums and sang with artists including: BOBBY HELMS, JERRY LEE LEWIS, BOBBY FULLER FOUR, CHUCK BERRY, EDDIE CLEARWATER, D. HENSEN & BILLY SHARPE, TONY SMITH, DEL-RAYS, HARRY KELLETT, 5 CHORDS, STARDUSTERS and many more!
The music he plays is the music you want to hear from the past to being totally current, which gives you the PERSONAL TOUCH!
BILL SMITH mainly works around the CHICAGOLAND AREA at this time.
LAS VEGAS--CRUISE SHIPS--AWARDED BEST ALL AROUND LIVE PERFORMING DJ IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA--DOING SINATRA--MARTIN--DARIN--DURANTY--ELVIS AND MORE. --- LIVE ---
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
He has appeared at USO shows and major hotel and conference centers.
HICKORY RIDGE CONFERENCE CENTER BY MARRIOTT for seven years, NIKO'S, ROSEWOOD WEST, NAVY PIER, DENOLFO'S, DANIEL'S IN ADDISON, and RICK'S.
LA GRANGE PARK
PHEASANT RUN RESORT
VILLAGE GREENS OF WOODRIDGE
RUSH STREET NIGHTCLUBS:
PLUS MANY MORE ENGAGEMENTS OF ALL TYPES.
ALL MAJOR HOTELS AND CONFERANCE CENTERS MANY VERY HAPPY WEDDING COUPLES AND OF COURSE 1-800-DISC JOCKEY
Other Search Terms: DJs in TINLEY PARK, TINLEY PARK DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service IL, including: Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, South Bend, Naperville, Joliet, Racine, Schaumburg, Gary, Kenosha, Elgin, Waukegan, Elkhart, Des Plaines, Cicero, Lafayette, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Bartlett, Hammond, Palatine, Bloomington, Valparaiso, Wheaton, Chicago Heights, Berwyn, Orland Park, Skokie, Downers Grove, West Lafayette, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Mishawaka, Oak Lawn, Crystal Lake, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Saint Charles .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.