Vp/Entertainment is a company with alot of experience in the private event industry! We take great pride in the fact that we have never had a complaint from a client and it is our goal to keep it that way.
I as the owner run all private events and keep my private bookings limited to one event a day so that I can focus 100 percent of my attention on my clients. We give you your own online account through our web software from the day you book us so that you can add songs,make payments, enter timelines, and all other important information you feel that we need to know to make your event happen. We work with our clients to build the music selection they are looking for. I know every client has different needs and an idea of how they want the event to go. I enjoy being a part of the crowd and making everyone feel like they are welcome to put in requests and have a good time.
"vp/entertainment in BOLIVIA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 4
WEDDINGS, PRIVATE PARTIES, BARS AND CLUBS
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
BARS AND CLUBS
LUCKY'S IRISH PUB
IZZY'S SORTS BAR
DM'S SPORTS N SPIRITS
DOC'S AT THE CAPITOL
The DJ and her assistant were both very freindly, courteous,and professional. They were very intereactive with the guests. We had a great time!! I would reccomend them to anyone looking to have a great time!! -Kim M, Wilmington, NC (gig ID# 400798)
From the start ,Carrie was very responsive to any questions I had and made the event happen smoothly and with a feeling that she enjoyed the activity and any special requests of everyone present. -Jim L, Wilmington, NC (gig ID# 397091)
VP entertainment did a great job ... interacted with the wedding reception in a fun way teaching some fun dances to the guests and generally did a great job -Jeremiah C, Seven Lakes, NC (gig ID# 487479)
GIG NUMBER 481434 - Carrie was great to work with in setting up the event. She arrived on time, set up and ready to play at the designated time. There were a variety of songs, she sang and was wonderful. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed this. We wuold hire her again!!!! S. O'Brien -Sandy O, Durham, NC (gig ID# 481434)
GIG NUMBER - 380413 They were awesome! We want them back next year! -Wray H, Wake Forest, NC (gig ID# 380413)
GIG NUMBER - 447716 Carrie did a great job and was very accommodating when I was behind schedule with paperwork due to computer problems. Thanks so much -Pam G, Shallotte, NC (gig ID# 447716)
GIG NUMBER - 519890 She was great I was very happy with the entertainment everyone enjoyed themselves. -Niven W, Fayetteville, NC (gig ID# 519890)
Other Search Terms: DJs in BOLIVIA, BOLIVIA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NC, including: Charlotte, Virginia Beach, Raleigh, Richmond, Columbia, Greensboro, Norfolk, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Savannah, Durham, Chesapeake, Augusta, Greenville, Newport News, Charleston, Henrico, Roanoke, Hampton, Wilmington, Fredericksburg, Spartanburg, Asheville, Athens, High Point, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Gastonia, Greenville, Rock Hill, Lynchburg, Anderson, Johnson City, Cary, Myrtle Beach, Chapel Hill, Florence, Sumter, Jacksonville, Summerville .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.