Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Latin DJ in NJ, NY, LI, SI, CT & PA. Our packages start @ $450 Call for more information.
www.fabrikalatina.com is your #1 source in the Tri-State Area for exclusive Bilingual Latin Party Specialist (English-Spanish) DJ service!!!
We really do have all kind of music for all events!
#1 Tri State Latin Weddings Specialist for:
* Weddings / Bodas
* Birthdays / Cumpleaños
* Corporate / Coorporaciones
* Sweet 16's / Quinceañeras
* Bar / Bat Mitzvah
* Proms / Graduations / College Formals
* Companies Holidays / Corporates Events
* Anniversaries / Aniversarios
* BBQ / Cookout / Pool Party
* Birthdays / Baby Showers
* Block / House Parties
* Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
* Engagement Parties
* Communions / Confirmations
* Fashion Shows
* New Years Parties
* Award Ceremonies
* Business Summits
* Political Events / Formal Dinners
* Balls / Galas
* Charity Events / Eventos Caritativos
* Retirement Parties / Retiros
* And your event, just name it!!
Professional, reliable entertainment for your special occasion!!
We are 100% Bilingual MC/Disc Jockeys.
"Fabrika Latina Productions in KEARNY" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
- English- Spanish
Years of Experience: 15
FLP Entertainment is a Tri-State Area premiere Bilingual Latin Wedding DJ, MC, Karaoke & Video Jockey Service.
Established in 1995, we provide professional DJs for Wedding receptions, Sweet 16, Quinceañeras, Sweet 18, School dances, Corporate functions, Anniversary, Karaoke parties and all other events.
Fabrika Latina Productions can provide you with the classy, exciting DJ entertainment you deserve. We have provided sophisticated and professional entertainment for thousands of events.
From the smallest get-together to the largest party. Fabrika Latina Productions has the equipment, the music, and knowledge to make your event a complete success.
Please feel free to browse through our site. To contact us about making your next event, one to remember.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $150.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $100.00
Best Light Show Starting Price: $250.00
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: $100.00
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $250.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Photo Booth Starting Price: $700.00
Photography Starting Price: $900.00
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: $350.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $150.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $250.00
All Party Mix/Variety Children's Christian Italian Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Salsa/Merengue Spanish Techno/House/Electronica
*AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*
Check my video page => www.youtube.com/djruco
& my FaceBook page for recent pics!!
Other Search Terms: DJs in KEARNY, KEARNY DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NJ, including: Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, Jamaica, Flushing, Yonkers, Astoria, Paterson, Stamford, Elmhurst, Corona, Edison, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Norwalk, Union City, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Brick, Plainfield, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, East Orange, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Passaic, Far Rockaway, White Plains, Huntington Station, Bayonne, Irvington, Lakewood, Hempstead, North Bergen .
NJ Latin Wedding DJ
Latin Wedding DJ @ Sweet 16 in New Jersey
Latin Wedding DJ Rockin' out @ Lissette's Sweet 16 - Fabrika Latina Productions using Numark NS7.
DJ Ruco using Numark NS7 Chauvet LED American DJ Light 250 Scan Par Can & no facade, but clean setup!!
Mixing everything top 40 Hip Hop R&B Merengue Bachata Salsa Cumbia Reggaeton
Dance floor pack all the time!!!
Latin Wedding DJ, Sweet 16, Sweet 18, Quince, quinceanera, boda, latino, musica, dj, shower, bachelor, dance, school, prom, homecoming, summer, pool, barbecue, block, new jersey, new york, ny, nj, ct, pa
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.