Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
CALL US DIRECTLY AT 715 297 5126
If you are in search of a Wedding Dj, Club Dj, Emcee, Karaoke service, or just looking to rent your own equipment for that backyard barbeque, you have came to the right place.
Offering a truly unique experience whether it is DJ or karaoke services at your favorite nightspot, wedding, or corporate event. We are able to provide a totally professional quality show to match the mood that any situation might call for. We also offer innovative technology and ideas for your event planning needs. Please feel free to check out all the services offered.
In this site you'll find a variety of sources, information, and tools that will enlighten you to what we have to offer and how we are able to rise above other entertainment services available. Not only can you view available dates and book DJ/Karaoke services, you can also view our music, karaoke song titles, current singer's photos, videos, and MP3s as well as useful links to additional commonly needed services and resources.
Another of the many features included in our site is our tutorial on how to sign in and operate our electronic song books, called e-books, which are available exclusively through MusicMan Karaoke A.C.E.S. (a subsidiary of One Call Away Entertainment Services). We provide a free live chat to answer questions whenever in need.
"OCA Entertainment Services in WAUSAU" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 19
OCA Entertainment Services est."1991" Wausau, WI 54403
Relocated to Florida in "2000"
Relocated to Wausau in "2006"
Over 500 Weddings performed and nearly 20,000 events performed total.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
Available upon request with clients phone numbers / email
Other Search Terms: DJs in WAUSAU, WAUSAU DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service WI, including: Madison, Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, Wausau, West Bend, Manitowoc, Neenah, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Winona, Menomonee Falls, De Pere, Watertown, Oconomowoc, Chippewa Falls, Sun Prairie, Marshfield, Menomonie, Menasha, Kaukauna, Beaver Dam, Thiensville, Pewaukee, Onalaska, Rhinelander, Middleton, Merrill, Stoughton, River Falls, Hartford, Escanaba, Red Wing, Baraboo, Hartland, Cedarburg .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.