Dragon Karaoke and DJ Service knows that your wedding day is the most important day of your life and we treat it as such. Our staff will work closely with you to help determine the dreams you have for your wedding and will diligently work to achieve those dreams for you.
Before your wedding day, you will meet with your MC and he will guide you through our personalized Reception Timeline. By working together, we will create the wedding you have been dreaming about for years. By the end of your meeting, you will know exactly when things are to happen.
While at your event, we will coordinate the events of the day with your other vendors to assure things run smooth. The only thing you have to do on the day of your wedding is relax and enjoy the wedding of a lifetime.
When you hire Dragon Karaoke and DJ Service, you get more than just a music provider; you get a party planner as well. For instance, we will provide you valuable wedding planning materials that will aide you in your musical and nonmusical planning.
Sweet 16's, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Block Parties, and any other event possible. You name it Dragon Karaoke and DJ Service will provide great entertainment for it. Each year, Dragon Karaoke and DJ Service performs at hundreds of these kinds of events and we can help make your special event a success.
Our staff will help you create a very special event, no matter what the age of your guests or the types of music you require. Utilize our 60,000 song music library to pick the music that you and your guests want to hear or leave to your Experts. We will coordinate everything for you on the day of the event. Dragon Karaoke and DJ Service equals a successful event.
For more information on these and any other events.
We are also available for Clubs Bars, Taverns, Restaurants for Karaoke or any Private event you may have. Theme Parties/Nights are very popular. 50's Sock Hop, All Elvis, you name it and we can develop a program just for your specific needs.
References: Pittsburgh Field Office Of the F.B.I., Carnegie Mellon University, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Sheraton Station Square, Allegheny County Officials, Orbital Engineering, St. Bonaventure Church, University Of Pittsburgh Medical Students, Duquesne University, Penn State Johnstown, Pittsburgh Police Functions (private). Just to name a few...
"DJ DRAGON in PITTSBURGH" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
10 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY SPINNING RECORDS AND EMCEE'ING WEDDINGS AND CORPORATE EVENTS. THEME PARTIES, GRADUATION EVENTS, SWEET 16'S
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
PITTSBURGH F.B.I. FIELD OFFICE
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
Other Search Terms: DJs in PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service PA, including: Pittsburgh, Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Warren, Johnstown, Morgantown, Altoona, Massillon, Butler, New Castle, Greensburg, Washington, Cuyahoga Falls, Mckeesport, Wheeling, Irwin, Cumberland, Barberton, New Kensington, Fairmont, Kent, North Canton, Coraopolis, Alliance, Uniontown, Stow, Aliquippa, Indiana, Ravenna, Steubenville, Canonsburg, Chagrin Falls, Clarksburg, Bethel Park, Beaver Falls, Monroeville, Meadville, Marietta, Latrobe .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.