Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
Elite Entertainment provides the finest quality in Disc Jockey entertainment. Our customers enjoy superior customer service, from the first phone call to the last dance. We consult with the client to create an event customized for their special day. Our customers meet with the DJ who will be performing on the day of their event. We can provide a sophisticated affair with little to no interaction or if you like, we can create a high-energy celebration. You can even enjoy your event and let us handle the details. Our events range from Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, to Private & Corporate affairs.
"Elite Entertainment Group in BOCA RATON" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
- English- Spanish
Years of Experience: 22
1) We have 22 years of experience. Experience brings knowledge of common problems and situations. Be sure your DJ has ample experience with your type of event.
2) We guarantee the DJ of your choice at your event. A written contract with your specific entertainer guarantees you will have no surprises on the day of your event.
3) We have a wide variety of music and top notch entertainment. Our song library dates from before you were born through today's latest & greatest hits. Our bands and special entertainers are the top in their fields and come highly recommended.
4) We offer you our references. References are a major part of the entertainment business. It is a good idea to get both client and business references from any company you choose.
5) We take your specific requests and guide you along the way. Requests are always welcome. If a song seems inappropriate, a good experienced DJ will explain the reason and guide you towards an alternative better selection.
6) We set up early. An average of sixty minutes should be allowed for proper set up and sound check so that your event runs smoothly.
7) We dress to the occasion. Proper attire reflects a positive image to your guests and adds to the ambience of the event.
8) We use professional gear. Using professional sound equipment helps ensure reliable service and a quality presentation.
9) We provide an emergency back-up system at your event. Weddings, Mitzvahs and special events are often once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. A back-up system protects your investment.
10) We are insured. Insurance is part of any legitimate business. Liability and casualty policies will protect you, your guests and your DJ company from unforeseen circumstances.
11) We belong to many professional associations & trade groups. An involved businessperson shows a willingness to learn, network and share ideas. Belonging to a professional trade group reflects a caring attitude that will always shine through during your special event.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Children's Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Italian Jazz Jewish New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Spanish Techno/House/Electronica Vocal/Standards World Beat/International
Creative Focus - 954.753-3686
Delray Beach Marriott Hotel - 561.274.3200
Addisons - 561.395.9335
Boca Raton Country Club - 561.447.3600
Carolina Country Club - 954.753.3500
Deer Creek Country Club - 954.421.5553
Lighthouse Point Yacht Club - 954.942.7244
Boca Dunes Country Club - 561.451.1600
Boca Raton Resort & Club - 561.447.3660
Hoilday Inn Highland Beach - 561.278.7133
Raddison Bridge Resort - 561.368.9500
Alfred Angelo - 954.574.0054
Breakers - 561.655.6611
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in BOCA RATON, BOCA RATON DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service FL, including: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, West Palm Beach, Sarasota, Naples, Boca Raton, Lakeland, Bradenton, Gainesville, Fort Myers, Lake Worth, Clearwater, Ocala, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, Boynton Beach, Melbourne, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Cape Coral, Homestead, Largo, Delray Beach, Port Saint Lucie, New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Winter Haven, Palm Bay, Palm Harbor, Winter Park, Deltona .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.