Disc Jockey Services, Video Jocks (VJ), Event Announcers
SK MUSIC PRODUCTIONS provides the highest quality of Professional Live Music, Master of Ceremonies and Disc Jockey Entertainment. Scott & Kim Oglesbee specialize in Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Corporate and Classic Events.
Please visit our FaceBook Page to View Hundreds of our Wedding and Event Photos: (SK MUSIC PRODUCTIONS) and Read Our Testimonials on our Website. We also would like to invite you to contact us for references.
Depending on your expectations and requirements, the vendors that you choose will likely be the most important part a successful event. We care and it is always our priority to provide you with what you desire and to make your special day or event memorable and as stress free as possible. If you are interested, we will be glad to meet with you in person or by phone to discuss details. When we quote a price and contract an event everything is included, no last minute surprises.
Contact us anytime for questions, if we are out of the office, we forward calls to our cell phone and always answer unless we are performing or in a meeting. If it is more convenient, please text us at 937-418-5925.
Add a Touch of Class with Live Piano for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner.
Thank You So Much for Your Consideration!
Scott & Kimberly Oglesbee
SK MUSIC PRODUCTIONS is based locally from Piqua, Ohio and Howell Michigan. We travel all of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Portions of Pennsylvania and Kentucky Performing Events.
SK MUSIC PRODUCTIONS
Scott & Kimberly Oglesbee
P.O. Box 1615 Piqua, Ohio 34256
5285 Wildwood Dr. Howell, Michigan 48843
"SK MUSIC PRODUCTIONS (Scott & Kim Oglesbee) in PIQUA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 28
"In 1995 Scott and Kimberly married and continued in the music field together expanding their event, wedding consulting and entertainment business. They are professionals providing quality music & entertainment together at wedding ceremonies, receptions, corporate parties" Troy Daily News
"Mr. Oglesbee started in the music business at a very young age and is an accomplished pianist, entertainer and piano technician. He has performed more than 3000 wedding ceremonies, receptions and provided music for many studio recordings and TV commercials over the years. In the 80s, he traveled the U.S. as a performing artist for Kawia Piano Corporation and Kimball International" Troy Daily News
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety Ballroom Dance Beach/Shag Big Band/Swing Bluegrass Blues Children's Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Folk Gospel/Religious Italian Jazz Jewish New Age/Contemporary Jazz Nostalgia/Crooners Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Reggae/Island/Tropical Rock/Alternative Salsa/Merengue Ska/Reggae Spanish Techno/House/Electronica Vocal/Standards World Beat/International
Piqua Country Club / Miami Valley Golf Club / Troy Country Club / Worthington Hills Country Club / Dayton Country Club / Chemung Hills Country Club / Romer’s Catering / Allisten Manor / The Willowtree Inn / Meadowbrook Country Club / Shelby Oaks Golf Club / Dayton Marriot / Country Club of The North / The Mandalay Banquet Center / Saint Michaels Hall / W.P.A.F.B. The Officers Club / The Ervin J. Nutter Center / The Miami Valley Centre Mall / Hara Arena / The Crown Plaza Hotels in Dayton & Cincinnati / Triple Crown Country Club / The Kettering Tower / The Dayton Raquet Club / The Great Stone Castle. And Many More……….
Please contact us for references, we will provide as many as you need.
We always respect our clients privacy and never list their names, numbers or personal information on the internet. Thanks S&K
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in PIQUA, PIQUA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OH, including: Chicago, Saint Louis, Detroit, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Louisville, Buffalo, Dayton, Nashville, Grand Rapids, Knoxville, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Akron, Lexington, Madison, Flint, Rockford, Erie, Youngstown, Evansville, Lansing, Roanoke, Canton, Aurora, South Bend, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Naperville, Saginaw, Peoria, Springfield, Warren, Joliet, Muskegon, Saint Charles .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.