Low Prices; Fully Insured; Satisfied Customers; References Available. You want it--We will make it happen! We're the dance and party specialists. Our DJs are entertainers who keep the party moving and your guests dancing. Video projection and karaoke options are available. Save money! Before choosing a DJ, make sure you call us to receive a great price quote.
"DJ WildMan Will in COLORADO SPRINGS" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
I have run Dancing DJ Productions for 3 and 1/2 years. Before starting my company I worked for another DJ company for 2 years.
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
Dancing DJ Productions References
We can’t say enough about how Will made our wedding reception a huge success. He was able to get everyone to dance and ensured that they all enjoyed themselves. Many guests afterwards told us that our reception was the best they had ever attended. Will entertained everyone and kept their interest. We highly recommend him for receptions and parties. Everyone has fun where Will is performing.
Angelkia & Mike (719-380-0180) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Will always amazes me with how professional and utterly enjoyable and fun he is at events. Even though I’m a perfectionist….I never have to even check on Will…he exceeds my requests and desires for every event! His funny hats, great enthusiasm, and ability to keep things rocking and rolling are wonderful.
Nicole Konz, Colorado Springs World Arena Figure Skating Office Manager
Will from Dancing DJ Productions did a wonderful job at our wedding. We had so many compliments on how he played the music and did a great job of keeping our evening simple just like we had requested. He let us and our guests relax and have a casual reception with lots of good music. Thanks so much for making our reception a time to remember.
Scott & Alex (303-709-6460) or sstucky2@earthlink
For the past five years I have been the prom sponsor for Fountain Valley School and never have seen such a packed dance floor for the entire evening of our prom. Dancing DJ Productions provided us with an outstanding service. They were professional, on time, had unsurpassed quality in equipment, and had very good rates. In addition Will had an intuitive ear for what our students wanted to hear resulting in great participation throughout our event. It is without any reservation that I recommend to any event Dancing DJ Productions!
Charles Kurchinski, Director of Music / Junior Class / Prom Sponsor(719-440-0087) or email@example.com
You made my wedding reception a very memorable event. The one thing that was repeated the most from all the guests was how much fun they had. You did an excellent job of involving the crowd and making it a fun experience for everyone. I thought it was especially nice when you came out one the floor and got the dances started. I have given your name to several people already because of the large amount of praise we received and thank you for making our wedding very special. . . .Keep up the great work!
Shelly Roach, Croach876@aol.com
To celebrate this year’s Girl Scout Cookie Sale our Junior Girl Scout Troop 284 had a dinner/dance for our members and their families. Will Chitwood was the DJ and he did a fantastic job. He was very professional and easy to work with. He has a great sound system as well as, lights, and a smoke machine. The girls enjoyed the songs he played and everyone danced and had fun. He also interacted well with the crowed wearing funny hats and doing participation dances with us. He made our Cooke Ball a huge success. Our only regret is that we didn’t hire him to play longer. We recommend Will Chitwood of Dancing DJ Productions to anyone looking for a DJ.
We wanted to thank you so much for the great DJ job you did for you wedding! We really appreciate your friendly attitude & professionalism!
Karla & Jeremy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Daughters 16th Birthday party was perfect thanks to you. She had the best time! We got more than our money’s worth. She will remember this for years to come. Thank you!
Genie Gipson, email@example.com
Thank you for being the DJ at our reception. We were so happy you were able to do it. You Rock!
Samantha & Scott, Samantha31@comcast.net
High energy – great musical choices, flexible and entertaining. Dancing DJ Productions make our events enjoyable by everyone. Will rocks the house and knows the music inside and out!
Jeff Marshall, Irving Middle School Staff
Other Search Terms: DJs in COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO SPRINGS DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service CO, including: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Pueblo, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Broomfield, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Canon City, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette, Evergreen, Fountain, Morrison, Monument, Lone Tree, Fort Lupton, Woodland Park, La Junta, Elizabeth, Peyton, Florence, Salida, Erie, Conifer, Bailey, Leadville, Usaf Academy, Breckenridge, Dillon, Buena Vista .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.