We offer many different exciting options and packages, starting with our Standard Package, which includes an experienced, professional DJ, to our Live and in Person Package where you get our outstanding DJ service combined with live entertainment for much less than the cost of a band.
"Twilight Entertainment in TROOPER" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Over 20 years in entertainment field. In business since 1999.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
I am just writing to say thanks so much for the fantastic job you did at my reception. It was perfect! The day went off without a hitch, and I received many compliments form my guests about you. You played a nice variety of music that everyone could enjoy, and when you were singing, people couldn't believe that it was you. They thought it was the CD, even after I pointed you out with the microphone. You really do have a great voice. I'd especially like to thank you for taking the time to go over the many details of the evening beforehand. The way you kept things moving along during the reception really made my day a lot less stressful. Joe and I really had a lot of fun, and we would definitely recommend you to all of our friends! Once again, thanks for a wonderful job! Belinda and Joe Satalino, Spring City, PA
I just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful job at our wedding July 1st. Seth and I had such a great time! You were just great. We got so many compliments from our guests about you! Thank you so much for everything! Seth and I were very happy with everything. We didn't want the night to end! Thanks again! Jocelyn and Seth McKean, Great Valley, PA
Thanks so much for making our wedding special. My guests were all raving about the outstanding job you did. Everyone had a great time, and the songs that you sang, especially at the ceremony, were fantastic. You have such a lovely voice. Once again, thanks for making my wedding so memorable. Andy and Deanna Reiss, Collegeville, PA
First, it was a great evening for our 45th class reunion...I want to say thank you to your company for the help in making it so. Everyone enjoyed the choice and mix of music. Our D.J. looked handsome and professional in his tuxedo. He was courteous and pleasant to everyone...this was a fun experience, reliving the music of our teens. Hopefully, Twilight Entertainment will be able to entertain us at our 50th reunion...Thanks again! Joan Johnston, Royersford Class of 1954
Other Search Terms: DJs in TROOPER, TROOPER DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service PA, including: Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, Bronx, Baltimore, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, Wilmington, Jamaica, Flushing, Reading, Yonkers, Astoria, Harrisburg, York, Allentown, Lancaster, Paterson, Newark, Toms River, Bethlehem, Elmhurst, Corona, West Chester, Edison, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Scranton, Woodside, Annapolis, Camden, Union City, Norristown, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Wilkes Barre, Glen Burnie, Brick .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.