Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Event Announcers
DJJIM Productions owned by James Hull was started in 1991 with the purpose of providing quality professional entertainment with reasonable rates. We have provided quality entertainment for various events and ALWAYS leave our clients and their guests satisfied.
Our system starts out with (1) B52 Matrix-1000:A 700 Watt 3-Piece Powered Speaker System The Subwoofer is capable of reproducing 400 watts of crystal clear bass Combined with the high end speakers are (2) B52s mains which produce 150 watts of rich clear music and voice.
DJJIM Productions is proud to offer its nightclub package. This package includes a professional sound package combined with our superior lighting package, which can be found in most nightclubs. We start out with 4 multicolored dance lights set to chase to the beat of the music or act as a spotlight for that special moment.
We further accent the dance floor with various pieces of special effects lights bringing the nightclub to you Each special effect comes in multiples to bring balance to your dance floor
"DJJIM Productions in LEWISTON" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Monmouth Academy Prom 3 yrs
Rockin Robins nightclub
Outer Limits Night Club
Mixers dance club
Lewiston High School
Lewiston Jr High
Poland Spring Water
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
We've used DJJIM Productions Entertainment for four parties now, including this one, our wedding. They made our night great fun as they always have in the past. I've never been dissatisfied with their music services and will continue to use them in the future
Jodi & Jeff Stout
DJJIM Productions was very accommodating and flexible with our group. Everyone enjoyed the music very much and we will certainly use them again.
Everybody enjoyed them selves. The music really made the difference. You'll definitely be hearing from us again. Jim was great.
Lutheran Group Homes
Excellent work! Professional set up and appearance. Got group motivated and involved in festivities! Impressive!
American Association of Nurse and Anesthetists-EMMC
We would definitely recommend you to anyone. Thanks for keeping in touch with the photographer and videography, and us. We appreciate your conscientious effort to make us happy. Thanks for a fun reception.
We both thought that Jim did a wonderful Job playing the kind of music we liked, and the music that kept the crowd dancing. Everyone said they enjoyed our wedding, and a big part of that was due to you. Thank you so much for making our day perfect.
Other Search Terms: DJs in LEWISTON, LEWISTON DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service ME, including: Portland, Lewiston, Waterville, Augusta, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Brunswick, Saco, Scarborough, Westbrook, Gorham, Windham, Gardiner, Bath, Falmouth, Farmington, Topsham, Cape Elizabeth, Old Orchard Beach, Yarmouth, Freeport, Standish, Kennebunkport, Oakland, Rumford, Fairfield, Gray, Alfred, Winthrop, Sabattus, Cumberland Center, Oxford, Lisbon Falls, Turner, Waldoboro, Bridgton, Poland, Jay, New Gloucester .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.