Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
DJ and Emcee Jerry T., one of the area's most-booked and affordable DJs offers you unmatched DJ capability, music mix expertise, club-quality sound, deluxe digital lighting, and trustworthy care of all of your event details. DJing over 60 events every year, Jerry T. is your wedding reception, prom/formal, dance party, and event DJ and Emcee. Jerry T. makes every event run smoothly and with the FUN you're looking for.
Spend a few moments at www.jerrytlive.com Jerry T's website. Jerry T. is one of Ohio's most booked DJs and Emcees for fun and memorable wedding receptions, dances, and parties. Jerry T. serves all of Ohio, including Dayton, Springfield, Columbus, Cincinnati, and surrounding areas with interactive DJ and Emcee capability. Jerry is excellent for serving specific age-group parties and receptions, or for serving mixed aged groups, such as those at most wedding receptions.
Jerry T. offers you all of the following for one low price:
1. club-quality sound system
2. you and your guests' favorite music
3. deluxe lighting and lighting effects
4. video projection
5. free digital pictures of your event
6. an affordable price, and
7. that "wow" factor that makes for a fun and memorable reception, dance and party event
8. extra sound systems if you want us to DJ your wedding ceremony and wedding reception
9. no extra charges for travel, lighting, or set-up and tear-down.
Check out Jerry T.'s website to see pictures and references. Look at our Video Demo. You can Google Jerry T. LIVE. Jerry T. brings fun and excitement to parties, dances, and receptions, whether the party is for teens, adults, senior adults, or mixed. Jerry T. also knows the music of senior adults and can mix a variety of music for all age groups. Jerry is the ultimate wedding reception, anniversay, or birthday party DJ and Emcee--He can help you make the event fun and memorable!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, CASH, and CHECKS Accepted!
Jerry T. can also be your premier Karaoke host (KJ), who provides the spectrum of Karaoke music and a super Karaoke sound system. Jerry T. calls his DJ entertainment “Jerry T. LIVE!”
"Jerry T. in SPRINGFIELD" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20
Go to the Jerry T. website at www.jerrytlive.com Book Jerry T. LIVE! who is the DJ entertainment service of Jerry T.--Ohio's #1 radio, wedding reception, party, dance party, and event DJ. Jerry DJs and Emcees nearly 60 events annually.
Jerry T. has entertained as DJ and Emcee at every major event venue in the Dayton, Springfield, Columbus, and Cincinnati areas, including the Schuster Center, Nutter Center, and Dayton Art Institute. Jerry has also entertained at most every Jr. High and High School in central and western Ohio.
Jerry DJs and Emcees about 60 wedding receptions each year. He also performs Jr. High and High School dances and proms. Jerry is the ultimate birthday party DJ, who gets all of the guests up and dancing.
Jerry spent much of his career in radio (WIZE, WBLY, WAZU, WCOM) and in the DJ entertainment business.
Jerry T. performs at hundreds of wedding receptions, dances and parties, corporate events, and private parties. He is experienced in DJing and Emceeing traditional and contemporary events. He is an expert at all genres of music (music types). He only uses the top-of-the-line sound and lighting effects systems. Jerry is great for high-energy and low-key DJ entertainment events. He is well experienced and knows how to provide an excellent price for unmatched service.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Foam Dance Party Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Video Projection System Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
Check out Jerry T.'s website at www.jerrytlive.com Note Jerry's references at his premier website. Since most clientelle data is private, Jerry T. will be glad to offer references for receptions, dances, and parties when you call the Jerry T. LIVE! office--check out our website to witness all of the fun events we make happen.
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in SPRINGFIELD, SPRINGFIELD DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OH, including: Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Hamilton, Springfield, Mansfield, Muncie, Lima, Anderson, Middletown, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, Chillicothe, Marion, Dublin, Findlay, Richmond, Marion, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Loveland, Sandusky, Fairfield, West Chester, Wooster, Covington, Noblesville, Florence, Ashland, Fishers, Fairborn, Fort Mitchell, Delaware, Newport, Bowling Green .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.