Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
!Over 25 Years Combined Experience!
We specialize in Top-20 Top-40 Top-200
House Parties, Block Parties, Birthday's, Graduations, Weddings, Holiday Events, Fundraisers, Both Corporate, And Private.
We have all genres of music ranging from 1939- Today's New Releases.
*Rock *Country *Dance *R&B *HipHop *Club *Remixes *Live Scratch
With more than 30,000 Songs in our music library, and more than 38,000 Songs in our Karaoke Library with more songs added every day.
Our Company is well prepared for any event. We have 8 D.J's available in Ohio, and Oklahoma. D.J's: Weasel, Angel, Hurricane, Big Frank, Scuba Steve, Master J., Buddha Man, and Foxx. We Never Miss A Scheduled Event And Never Intend To.
We have many fun games that your customers, clients, friends, and family can participate in for fun.
We offer Karaoke Contests with prizes, including cash prizes, Raffles, and even free Givaways!
We also have multiple mobile systems, and also carry backup equipment for the "just in case."
We also offer custom D.J sysytems, and roadcases available to the public for purchase.
"D.J Weasel in ELYRIA" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 10
Classique' Cafe': Sheffield Ohio-2000-04
Green Dragon Tavern: Elyria Ohio-2001-02
Wayside Inn: Vermillion Ohio-2003
Teen Club 20: N. Ridgeville Ohio- 2002-2004 Fri./Sat.
Crossroads Tavern: Wakeman Ohio-2003-04
Reed House: Nova Ohio-2003-05
Broken Spoke: Piketon Ohio-2003
After The Game: Portsmouth Ohio-2003
Breakersfield Tavern: Pikeville KY-2003
Settle Inn: Elyria Ohio-2004
Darmos Cafe: Lorain Ohio- Oct. 2004-Current Fri./Sat./Sun.
Knuckleheads Tavern: Lorain Ohio-2004-05
Opened for the Cleveland CAVS-December 2005
Corky's Place: Lakewood Ohio-Oct. 2004-Current
13 Private Weddings
64 Block Parties
137: House/Birthday/Private Parties
Game Time Lorain Ohio- May 2004-Current
Crystal Rock Inn: Lorain Ohio-2004-Current
Bailey's Bar & Grill West River Rd. North Elyria Ohio 44035 May 2005-Current
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: Not Defined
Mike/Penut Rewak (Owner Darmos Cafe') Lorain Ohio (440)-985-1060
Dexter James (Owner Game Time) Lorain Ohio (440)-246-4949
Christina Adams (440)-245-1314
Brian Lang (440)-396-7855
Lisa Kozich (440)-320-0144
Karaoke Korner-Eyria Ohio (440)-366-0113
Frank Evans-Elyria Ohio (440)-284-9888
Jesseca Falio (440)-277-0145
Gertrude Wirscham (440)-322-6792
Samuel Rodriguez (440)-233-9267
Frankie C. 440-288-8459
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in ELYRIA, ELYRIA DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OH, including: Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Dayton, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Akron, Flint, Erie, Youngstown, Lansing, Canton, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Warren, Sterling Heights, Hamilton, Springfield, Jackson, Livonia, Dearborn, Mansfield, Clinton Township, Muncie, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Farmington, Rochester, Lima, Westland, Warren, Southfield, Troy, Johnstown, Canton, Waterford, Morgantown .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.