EVERYBODY i've ever deejayed for had booked me for their next and next and next event!(How many of these djs can boast that?). I have countless references to back up this claim.
My name is Max Powers - CEO/ Co-Founder - Maximum Volume Production Group.
You will be getting a vastly experienced dj expertly mixing music ranging from genres
like hip hop, r&b, pop, top 40, gogo, Baltimore house, techno, rock, punk rock(from Fallout boy, American rejects to Greenday), heavy metal, soul music, Motown, funk, reggae, dancehall, soca, calypso, salsa, bachatta, samba, lambada, macarena, Merengue, reggaeton, oldies but goodies, 70's funk and pop, 80's pop, 80's rock, 80's soul, Jazz, zouk, chutney, big band, bluegrass, country, line dance music (from boot scootin boogie, cha cha slide, cotton eyed joe to the electric slide) and so much more.
My prices are also among the most reasonable in the business.
I'll also provide the microphones, the party lights and all the other sound equipment necessary.
"MAX POWERS in HYATTSVILLE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 5
Extremely talented and experienced dj. I've done pretty much any event and venue you can think of. My prices are affordable because i don't think you should end up in the poorhouse because you want a talented dj for your event.
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
All Party Mix/Variety
Provided upon request
Client Feedback for Gig 142244 - submitted by Grace Gatell
On a scale of 1 to 5 (1=lowest, 5=highest), how would you rate Maximum Volume Production Group in terms of their professionalism? Score: 5
On a scale of 1 to 5 (1=lowest, 5=highest), how accommodating was Maximum Volume Production Group in handling special requests for your event? Score: 5
On a scale of 1 to 5 (1=lowest, 5=highest), how would you rate Maximum Volume Production Group in terms of their overall talent? Score: 5
On a scale of 1! to 5 (1=lowest, 5=highest), how strongly would you recommend Maximum Volume Production Group to a friend? Score: 5
And finally, on a scale of 1 to 5 (1=lowest, 5=highest), how would you rate your overall satisfaction with Maximum Volume Production Group? Score: 5
We hired Max for two parties and are very satisfied with his performance and music selection. Our house was rocking and the guests hit the dance floor right away. It was such a success that we will keep contracting him for our future events.
Performer Rebuttal (optional)
If there are any negative comments that you want a chance to respond to, please do so here (please be aware these may be viewed by other potential customers.
Other Search Terms: DJs in HYATTSVILLE, HYATTSVILLE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service MD, including: Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Wilmington, Reading, Arlington, Henrico, Harrisburg, York, Woodbridge, Lancaster, Hyattsville, Newark, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Charlottesville, West Chester, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Camden, Hagerstown, Norristown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Cherry Hill, Midlothian, Parkville, Upper Marlboro .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.