There are no hidden charges, other fees, or dealing with or through a third party. You will deal with us directly.
Hello, my name is Jeff Venables, and I would like to work for you. We provide the best service for the best price available. We live in the upstate of South Carolina. The following is a description of our business. For more information please check out our web site at www.we-dj.com
Mobile DJ and KJ extravaganza with a selection of over 35,000 songs and over 10,000 karaoke tunes, Using only the best of professional DJ dmx lighting as well as state of the art sound equipment. Providing services to NC, SC and Georgia since November of 1999. Weddings, Proms, Corporate events, Birthdays, Surprise Parties, Outdoor sound and lighting. Production lighting, Dance mixing, etc... We will do our best to please you and your guests at your event.
"Venables Entertainment in ROCK HILL" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 12
My good friend Donald Williams and his family started this business on this scale in November of 1999 when they could not find a decent DJ for their own events. We had been involved in providing sound for events for many years. Since we started this company we have DJ'ed over 1,000 parties and over 300 weddings. We have the capability of doing two jobs a night, so if you look at our web page calendar and a date appears to be booked please contact us, we may still be able to work with you. We have many references available upon request. From year long contracts to once in a lifetime events if we haven't done it they probably haven't thought of it. We would love the opportunity to work with you and your guest for a memorable event that you will not forget. However we know how important it is to keep the emphasis on the person who is having the party and not the DJ. Our philosophy is that we are your employee for that day or contract length. If you hire us we will do whatever it takes to make the event a success. Please give us the opportunity to work with you. Please book now because we book fast and months in advance. Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future! We are a family business based on pleasing the customer. Thank you
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $150.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $150.00
All Party Mix/Variety Beach/Shag Christian Classical/Baroque/Chamber Country Gospel/Religious Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón Rock/Alternative Vocal/Standards
Clemson University, Winthrop University, Central Wesleyan University
York High School and other schools
Cotton Gin Restaurant
Garden Cafe Restaurant
Fraternities, Sororities, Etc...
You pick any wedding from our calendar and we will provide contact info for a reference.
Other Search Terms: DJs in ROCK HILL, ROCK HILL DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service SC, including: Charlotte, Columbia, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Augusta, Greenville, Spartanburg, Asheville, High Point, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Anderson, Johnson City, Florence, Sumter, Hickory, Concord, Salisbury, Lexington, Burlington, Statesville, Aiken, Lexington, Monroe, Greer, Hendersonville, Morganton, Sanford, Easley, Matthews, Greenwood, Shelby, Simpsonville, Asheboro, Lumberton, West Columbia, Orangeburg, Lenoir, Lancaster .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.