Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
A simple way to afford the most extravagant
entertainment in town ...
Here’s how: Call this number now: 856-985-0610.
That number is ours. Champion Sound Productions. You’re wondering what I mean when I refer to our DJ service as extravagant, aren’t you?
My dictionary says “extravagant means going beyond what is normal.” That’s what we do. And our clients love it.
You’ll notice our equipment is better than it has to be. But your guests are worth it. Clear sound is better than loud sound. No one likes to shout over the roar of lousy speakers. With Champion Sound Productions, volume is controlled. Music is beautiful. Is that really extravagant?
You’ll notice our DJs are refined and professional. You’ve been to enough events with cheesy DJs to know that refined and professional is more than an extravagance. It’s a necessity.
You’ll notice Champion Sound Productions provides back-up equipment and has back-up DJs on call in case they’re ever needed. Ask anyone whose event was ruined because back-ups weren’t available if this is an extravagance. I’ll bet they say it’s a necessity.
What I really mean when I use the word extravagant is “quality.”
So how do you afford all of this quality? It’s easy: simply select the package that fits your budget. Each package is extravagant in terms of quality. But every client has different needs. Some are content with a basic, quality service. Some are willing to pay for some pretty cool add-ons.
Call today for details: 856-985-0610. You’ll find we’re the best deal in town for value-minded customers who demand top quality.
Owner / Certified DJ
P.S.: Professionalism. Reliability. Quality. This is the kind of extravagance you can afford!
Learn more today:
Call 856-985-0610 or visit our website: www.championsounddjs.com
"Champion Sound Productions in MAPLE SHADE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 27
Established in 1989 by Ron Champion, who has over 25 years of professional DJ experience, Champion Sound Productions is celebrating its 22nd year of providing quality DJ and karaoke entertainment services. Ron has performed throughout NJ, Delaware, Eastern and Central Pennsylvania, Southern New York, Washington, D.C. and Northern Maryland. Our goal is strong and consistent, our philosophy simple: to create, “Moments To Remember”...to supply memories...so vital to the success of each and every event at which we perform! We know a satisfied customer is our best form of advertisement!
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $12500.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: $3500.00
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: $18000.00
Liability Insurance Starting Price: Not Defined
Two Party Dancers - Motivate Your Guests Starting Price: $25000.00
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: Not Defined
Other Search Terms: DJs in MAPLE SHADE, MAPLE SHADE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NJ, including: Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, Bronx, Baltimore, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, Wilmington, Jamaica, Flushing, Reading, Yonkers, Astoria, York, Allentown, Lancaster, Paterson, Newark, Toms River, Bethlehem, Elmhurst, Corona, West Chester, Edison, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Camden, Union City, Norristown, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Brick, Plainfield, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Cherry Hill .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.