We have a wide range of packages tailored just for your event. Whether it be a small party or huge convention we have you covered. Our Packages include several items depending on what it is you need.
There are several wedding packages to choose from ranging from standard to deluxe. Packages include services such as:
Specific song requests
Are you ready to sing the night away? With over 7,500 karaoke songs to choose from we're sure to have just what you are looking for. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest songs and with our easy to search karaoke books listed by song title and by artist, you'll find the song you want in no time.
Do you have a corporate event, retirement, birthday, christmas, awards, fundraiser, or block party planned? At Top Notch Enterprises we specialize in all occasions. And with custom entertainment packages and consultation, we'll be there every step of the way to make sure your entertainment goes off without a hitch.
"Several DJ's & Systems Available in LAKEWOOD" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Looking for the best? That's what we pride ourselves in at Top Notch Enterprises. We have hand picked only the best in the industry. When it comes to a successful event, only the best host(s) will do. Professionalism, reliability, knowledge personality and experience combined with the drive to make your event successful is what we deliver. Our hosts posses a wide array of musical knowledge coupled with the best training in the industry. And when it comes to running our equipment, they know it best.
Each host is:
- Rigorously tested for musical knowledge
- Continuously updated with the latest techniques
- Trained and retrained in the use of our equipment
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failure
- Dedicated to providing the best possible service
- And much much more
Other Search Terms: DJs in LAKEWOOD, LAKEWOOD DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service WA, including: Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Lakewood, Marysville, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Snohomish, Longview, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Spanaway, Woodinville, Arlington, Lacey, Stanwood, Shelton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Monroe, Maple Valley, Kelso, Mercer Island, Centralia, Aberdeen, Enumclaw, Sequim .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.