Disc Jockey Services, Video Jocks (VJ), Karaoke Jocks (KJ)
A great party needs someone with experience and good planning. DJ Paul Reedy of Music Merchants can make your event a successful one, helping reduce the stress of planning entertainment.
Whether it's a Wedding, Prom, or even running sound for a band, Music Merchants can provide the experience and the equipment for a great sounding event.
If you're looking for a DJ in the Tulsa or surrounding areas (Oklahoma City, Guymon, Independence KS) then I would love to talk to you about your event and help you make great!
"Music Merchants in BARTLESVILLE" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 20+
DJ since the mid 80's, serving the Tulsa area since 1998. Personalized service, and pride goes into every event.
For weddings, I provide an elegant reception tailored to your taste as well as providing the technical assistance to make your event sensational.
For Proms, I don't cut corners, you get an awesome show including music videos, along with confetti shots to make your prom the best ever!
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: $100.00
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
Rental Sound System Only Starting Price: Not Defined
Uplighting and Color Light Effects Starting Price: $150.00
Video Projection System Starting Price: $150.00
All Party Mix/Variety Country Popular/Rock/Top 40 Rap/Hip Hop/Reggaetón
Thank you so much Paul! We will be recommending you to our family and friends!!!
Wedding Venue: Oaks Country Club, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Photography by Machelle Moody
Blake & Sarah
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
We Would Tell Prospects: The wedding reception was awesome! There wasn't anything that I would change. Everyone had such a great time and have been talking about it for weeks!
Chris & Michelle
The music was great. Lots of selection and varying types. From the 20 something yr old guests to us old fogies. We all had a blast dancing to the music!.
Loved the bubbles! Great touch!
Paul is a great person! Very professional acting and very professional looking!
He knows his stuff and knows just the right equipment and asseccories to bring.
We Would Tell Prospects: I would say that if you want a professional, friendly job done, Paul Reedy is your guy. He has lots of experience and enjoys what he does!
Lindsey & Daniel
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
I am amazed how organized the reception was. Working with you I knew exactly what to expect when and where. It was a stress free reception for Aaron and I.
Wonderful play list! From start to finish. We received many great comments about the music played at our reception.
The volume level was great. None of the guests had to shout to one another over the music.
We Would Tell Prospects: It's so hard to pinpoint just one great thing about your services because you did such a wonderful job with our wedding reception. You are organized which makes the reception go easy. You play what is requested not what YOU want. Overall you made the wedding reception a wonderful time for the bride and groom to look back on and remember. Thank you for a job well done!
It was well worth the money spent.
Christine & Aaron
You did a wonderful job I loved everything you did.... I will recommend you to everyone I know. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to check the message you sent on the 28th about some questions but I think it could not have gone better... Thank you for helping make my dream wedding a reality.....
We Would Tell Prospects: I would tell them of how organized, detailed and, thorough you are. You are very talented in what you do. And the money they put into you is a benefit two fold because they are saving on a wedding coordinator. The worksheet you have designed with approximate times for sequence of events to be filled out by Bride and Groom really helps to clear the head and ease the mind!
Wedding Reception & Ceremony
No Post Found
Wedding Ceremony Only
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Renewal of Vows Reception
Renewal of Vows Ceremony Only
Renewal of Vows Ceremony & Reception
Rehearsal Dinner Entertainment
Arena / Stadium Event
Auto Dealer Sale
Grand Opening Event
Karaoke Sing-off Challenge Event
Retail Store / Special Sale
Team Building Event
Private / Family Function
4th of July
Bar Mitzvah (With Dancers and Prizes)
Bar Mitzvah (Simple)
Bat Mitzvah (Simple)
Block Party Night At The Movies
Cinco De Mayo
Going Away Party
Halloween Costume Party
New Year's Eve Party
Quinceanera Party (Hispanic Sweet 15)
Sock Hop (50's & 60's Oldies)
Sweet 16 Party
Welcome Home Party
School / College Event
8th Grade Dance
Arena / Stadium Event
Elementary School Dance
End of The Year Dance
Fraternity Formal / Party
Fund Raising Event
Junior Senior Ball
Junior Senior Prom
Organizational Dance / Event
Saddie Hawkins Dance
Sorority Formal / Party
Video Dance Party
Religious / Ethnic / Holiday Celebrations
Bat Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Bat Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Only Video Dance Party)
Bar Mitzvah (Video Screen Plus Dancers and Prizes)
Other Search Terms: DJs in BARTLESVILLE, BARTLESVILLE DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service OK, including: Tulsa, Wichita, Edmond, Broken Arrow, Fayetteville, Joplin, Springdale, Rogers, Enid, Muskogee, Stillwater, Shawnee, Bartlesville, Claremore, Ponca City, Emporia, Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Tahlequah, Owasso, Bentonville, Pittsburg, Derby, Carthage, Neosho, Newton, Guthrie, Okmulgee, Miami, El Dorado, Choctaw, Arkansas City, Siloam Springs, Bella Vista, Bixby, Winfield, Pryor, Coffeyville, Parsons, Wagoner .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether you’re planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.