Disc Jockey Services, Bar/Night Club DJs, Trivia Game Hosts, Karaoke Jocks (KJ), Event Announcers
A sound pro DJ is your one stop for DJ s for weddings, karaoke or LIVE music. We use computer Dj as well as an extensive library of CD's JBL speakers,cerwin vega,crown amps,american dj equipment and lights.fog, bubbles, lazers, disco balls etc.Karaoke is CDG with over 4000 songs some with full video CDV. Having performed over 300 weddings in the past 10 years has given much experience for a very good party at any reception.
"A Sound Pro DJ in CARSON CITY" Audience Participation Level
> Low-Key/Formal - Very Little Audience Participation > Moderate Interaction - Medium Audience Participation > High Energy - Lots of Audience Participation
Years of Experience: 24
musician since 1972,DJ since 1986 mobile for weddings and partys.licensed with NV state labor for sound productions agency for booking entertainment and with washoe county and member of weddings of the west and all chambers of commerce in reno/tahoe area
Additional Sound System - Starting Price: Not Defined
Basic Lights Starting Price: Not Defined
Best Light Show Starting Price: Not Defined
Games, Contests & Prizes Starting Price: Not Defined
Karaoke Sing-A-Long Starting Price: Not Defined
for club work Harrahs reno 775 7863232,Karson Kruisers,carson city, carson nugget7758821626,carson city ,topaz lodge, 7752663338lucky club 7754632868yerington nv,many wedding references from private citizens Lori Price/Mary C 530 3082448,TKO entertainment at Harveys Tahoe5305777897 steve hawkins 7074520452, Diane5303862233,photos by JO 7757827345,Braden Balen 775 8283812w.,weddings of west c/o tuxtown.com
Other Search Terms: DJs in CARSON CITY, CARSON CITY DJ, DJs in , Disc Jockeys that service NV, including: Reno, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Sparks, Yuba City, Carmichael, Carson City, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Oroville, Auburn, Grass Valley, Fair Oaks, Marysville, Rocklin, Antelope, Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, North Highlands, Orangevale, Sonora, Shingle Springs, Fallon, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Gardnerville, Sun Valley, Susanville, Nevada City, Truckee, Lincoln, Rio Linda, Valley Springs, Loomis, Penn Valley, Ione, Incline Village, Fernley, Pollock Pines .
Top Five Qualities to Look For in a Wedding DJ
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so itís important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider.
Your wedding DJ is responsible for most, if not all of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it’s important you hire no one but the best. No matter where you live, there are talented DJs available when you need them at a price point you can afford. On top of recommendations from your peers, an online search of reputable agencies will provide you with a host of terrific DJs to consider. Pick at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – Within a few short minutes, you should be able to gage whether or not the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they affable? Upbeat? Witty? Humorous? Do they sustain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel at ease? Do they seem genuinely interested in your wedding reception and eager to learn as much about you and your guests as possible? If they make you uncomfortable in any way during the interview, chances are they will do the same for your guests, so don’t be afraid to follow your instincts on this one.
2. Knowledge – You’ll know right away that a DJ is knowledgeable when they can quickly name the title and artist of that hit song that you only know a few words to. In addition, they should be able to tell you in depth about all of their equipment from the wattage of their speakers to why they chose to work with one brand of mp3 player over another, or how a certain program on their laptop is perfect for beat matching and syncing, etc.
3. Reliability – All good DJs will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. After you’ve obtained a list, call a few of them and ask about the DJs reliability. Were they punctual? Did they come prepared with all the right equipment and back up equipment in case of emergencies? Did they follow through on all of their promises and play all of their client’s requests?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ that will listen to your needs, make note of all of your requests, and offer up ideas of their own that they feel will enhance the overall entertainment value. Contacting past clients and asking them if the DJ was able to adapt quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room will help you analyze this quality further.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of your guests speak a language other than English? If so, hiring a bilingual DJ might be a wise decision. Will you want a colorful light show to heighten the overall visual experience? There are DJs available who can provide LED lighting systems, mirror balls, etc., upon request. Are there any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities you require your DJ to emcee?
Keeping these qualities in mind during the wedding coordinating process will ensure you hire the best wedding disc jockey available!
Hiring a professional DJ can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your event. Whether youíre planning your wedding, coordinating a school or corporate event, or just throwing a good old-fashioned party, you want to hire a DJ that will provide you with the best entertainment value to fit your needs.
Wedding DJ pricing. So, how much does a wedding DJ cost? This depends on how comfortable you are with the lighting, experience, equipment, music, and fun options. You should try unique things because your wedding is far from ordinary. This does not mean you need to break the bank with wedding DJ prices, but see what options are really worth the cost.